New Messenger Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Messenger to Get?

1. Naviglio in Damier Azur

2. Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello everyone. As many of you know, I'm in the process of revamping my travel collection. When travelling by plane, I now prefer to take discreet LV's with me which is one of the reasons why I got a new Keepall 50 in Azur. When I travel, I also take Reporter PM in mono with me. I will use Reporter as a Fall/Winter bag beginning next year so I'll need to get another bag to replace it specifically for traveling needs only. Here are my two choices:

Naviglio in Damier Azur
    Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir

Thanks everyone! Please let me know what you think (i.e. functionality, pros/cons) or each bag.

2. #2 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I'd say the Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir. I always steered clear of Damier Azur for fear of getting it dirty, especially while traveling. With my luck, I'd have an Azur bag and scrape it against a red brick wall or some black smudge would appear. :P I think the Explorateur would be good for that reason: The bag is tough and black in color, which in my opinion are two good things to have in a travel bag. I do like the Navigilo though, from pictures I've seen it looks to be a fairly small bag that holds a lot anyway.

3. Naviglio hands down...my friend! I just have one concern...the strap getting dirty.

4. ^^I'll only use it twice a year so it won't be a problem. Besides, I LVOE babying my bags especially those w/ vachetta :smile:

5. damier geant on guys is so hot :smile:

6. Hey Buddy! I'm a matchy matchy girl so I say stick with Azur!

7. Oh OK...well then that one is the winner!!!!:yahoo:

8. I agree! :graucho:

9. ^^Thnx. Discreetness is what I'm after :smile:

10. So when are you getting it? :graucho:

11. ^^Summer/Fall 2010 when I retire Reporter PM for travelling. I'll use him for everyday bag for Fall/Winter along with Cassis Speedy 30.

12. The Naviglio is a much nicer looking bag, and I agree with having stuff match. I would just worry about the strap getting messed up. If you are only going to use it a few times a year, however, then def. get the Naviglio!

13. I vote Naviglio in Damier Azur because I feel the style is more classy :P

14. That's cool. How do you like your Reporter? I've never seen one irl, only on vuitton.com

15. I don't like Azur's design. I mean...it does not have a flap over it, instead snap closes at the top. Weird. Other than that, I will go with Azur.