New Messenger Bag

Which Messenger to Get?

• Naviglio in Damier Azur

• Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Hello everyone. As many of you know, I'm in the process of revamping my travel collection. When travelling by plane, I now prefer to take discreet LV's with me which is one of the reasons why I got a new Keepall 50 in Azur. When I travel, I also take Reporter PM in mono with me. I will use Reporter as a Fall/Winter bag beginning next year so I'll need to get another bag to replace it specifically for traveling needs only. Here are my two choices:

Naviglio in Damier Azur
Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir

Thanks everyone! Please let me know what you think (i.e. functionality, pros/cons) or each bag.

I'd say the Explorateur in Damier Geant Noir. I always steered clear of Damier Azur for fear of getting it dirty, especially while traveling. With my luck, I'd have an Azur bag and scrape it against a red brick wall or some black smudge would appear. :P I think the Explorateur would be good for that reason: The bag is tough and black in color, which in my opinion are two good things to have in a travel bag. I do like the Navigilo though, from pictures I've seen it looks to be a fairly small bag that holds a lot anyway.

Last edited:
The Naviglio is a much nicer looking bag, and I agree with having stuff match. I would just worry about the strap getting messed up. If you are only going to use it a few times a year, however, then def. get the Naviglio!