New Coach Marine Color....anyone seen it?

I hope you like it!!! It grew on me, as at first I expected (or am used to) more vibrance. It truly is a gorgeous shade, though- definitely not dull!

I had it yesterday, on my way to a wk party (the one JAX sent was smudged so I exchanged it at the store right beforehand), so I happened to ask some close colleagues their opinion, for my wardrobe. Interestingly, the male opinion was that it wasn't 'neutral' or dull at all!!! The women thought it was more multipurpose.

Reactions: holiday123
SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I noticed the price dropped again but I'm sad to see it's sold out. Just when I got my refund, too. Bummer. Enjoy her, she is sooo gorgeous.
Thanks for your kind wishes!!!:flowers:
I was exactly worried about stock, so i definitely jumped on it. Amazingly enough they price-adjusted it anyway, even though it was sold out in this color!!! I'm so thrilled.:nuts::nuts::nuts:

SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I noticed the price dropped again but I'm sad to see it's sold out. Just when I got my refund, too. Bummer. Enjoy her, she is sooo gorgeous.
It may be available in a store so I would call a store and see if they can order you one if they don't have it or tell you which store does so you can call them. There must be one out there somewhere!