New Madison Audrey and Claire

I just went to the boutique today and they had a small catalog of the new madisons, maggies, etc coming out. The metallic audrey in amethyst and black has the chain strap $598 style #14232. The leather has normal strap and comes in copper, black, mahogany $398 style # 14316. Also there is a patent jade color w/ normal strap $398 style # 14322 (only 8 showing in JAX). The SA said the measurements for all are the same...

I would love to know more about the copper Claire if anyone orders one. I love my Julianne and think a smaller version such as the Claire would be perfect. Anyone know what color the interior of the copper leather bag is?
I like this bag in small since the Julianne is too big for me, but I cannot get a definite answer from Jax if this leather Claire without the chain has a thicker center like the Julianne and not thin like the brook strap for a bag this size in small 11 by 12. Soeeone got the large, I just cannot seem to find the post to ask her and said it was very large. thanks much!!

I just ordered the large Claire because JAX assured me that the large was still smaller than the Julianne. It is supposed to be 13.25 X 13.5 X 6 (#14297). That's the number for the copper Claire. My Julianne's measurements are 15 X 13 X 5. The small Claire is supposed to be 12 X 11 X 5.5 which I think is pretty small. We'll see if these are accurate when my large arrives.

ok....i have already done a HUGE pce haul...but i've been looking at the pictures of the jade and mahogany audreys and decided i really want those too and he was pretty much ok with those two as well.....but now looking at that amethyst i HAVE to get it too. you know that's going to turn into getting the black metallic and the copper too. I SERIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM and you ladies are not helping at all!!!! my husband says i'm :banned: for life but he doesn't understand that i will die if i don't get those bags.

^^Buttercup784eve, I actually like the Claire better!! I had ordered the metallic Audrey on PCE, and ordered the Claire too. I ordered the large textured Audrey, and I preferred that size to the small but not sure I can deal with the leather. In all honesty, some of these bags don't seem to match the price to me (i.e. inlaid looks cheap to me compared to my Parker pieced leather items, but it was a bit cheaper in price as well, I guess). I don't know...I think it will be case by case for me, but I LOVE the metallic amethyst color!! Just that some crackle metallic bags seem scratchier than others, so I'm not sure about flaking on some. I never had an issue with the Maggie in this regard.

I don't like trying to get into the Audreys...the zipper doesn't seem as nice (easy to open) as the Sabrina, or it's not lining up as well when I try to open it on the bags I'm trying. I also don't prefer the seams and pleats along with the outlined logo on the small Audrey. Sabrina still gets my vote, but so far I actually like the small Claire better than Julianne, even with the potential folding corner issue.

I saw the small Claire in the boutique in the dark brown color. I thought it was very very pretty and also actually liked it better than the Julianne. I returned two Julianne's over the past few months because they were to big and heavy for me. As far as the small (regular) Audrey goes, I love the size of it, but still love my Sabrina's. I would prefer to carry the regular sized Audrey when I want to carry more things in the bag. My favorite bag is still the small ginger Sabrina although I just wish it were the same size as the Audrey. The large Sabrina's have always been too large for me and I am never content when using them. So small (regular) Audrey gets my vote for best size and small Ginger Sabrina gets my vote for most beautiful bag. Maybe in the future I will try the Claire in the Ocelot.

For those who are interested in small copper claire~
I just posted some modeling shots at this thead:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/any-news-about-new-madison-coming-out-sept-498616-46.html
Here is my new Inlaid Op Art Claire:
picture.php