New LV Stamped Bags for Fall

purse lover

Jun 2, 2006
I was wondering what everyone thought of the new stamped LV bags for fall. I ordered one from NM and am awaiting its arrival. I got the brown and black. Any thoughts on how to keep the suede part clean? Thanks in advance.:love:

I think the stamped bags are beautiful but am too afraid of not being able to take care of the suede. I read in another thread you'll need to brush the suede and get a special cleaner or something like that...

I was worried about the suese also but they are so pretty. I really love the fact that the bag has black patent leather on the bottom and brown alligator handles. I hope I can maintain it. I live in Albuquerque,NM and most everyone here has monogramed bags some fakes and some authentic so I wanted to have something different. I am so excited to get it. :yahoo:

I have seen and held them..I MUST have one..LOL...PHh is buying it for me as an anniversary gift next week..Like the red-brown version WAY BETTER than the grey-which was VERY UNEXPECTED.
ITS TDF IRL!!!LOVE!

I have tried both the gray & brown (has more orange tones) and was going to purchase it as I LOVE the style BUT then I thought about the suede and the issues that people have had with the onatah range and have moved onto another obsession. If you can work with the suede then go for it as it is a stunning bag...sort of like a mini-mizi;)

I saw them @ the store this week and they are GORGEOUS IRL!!! I saw the grey and the burgundy one! I don't think I'll be getting one because I don't do well with fabrics like suede. Too many rainy days in the fall in Canada too so I won't be able to use the bag as much.:sad: