New LV Perforated Pochette

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
North of Boston
I've loved them since September when they appeared on a web site that had the Spring LV clothes & bags.
I'm waiting for the Demi Lune. I love that one and the Musette, but the Musette is really for a tall lady. I tried it on in the store and I'm only 5'4", and it is not for someone my height. The bag has a long shape and the shoulder strap is very long, too. The Demi Lune is rounded and more wide than long with a much shorter shoulder strap. The Demi Lune only comes in orange - no fushia or green, which is weird since the Musette comes in all three colors.

Demi Lune:

NL3181

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
the only bag that i really like from this LV Perforated range is the musette :love:..it is a perfect summer bag :amuse:

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Ditto! I love the musette-I handed my hubby the picture of it(MINUS the price!) and said in 2 weeks-its my Birthday...hint...hint....!!!
Cross your fingers!

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I have changed my mind on the perforated pink speedy again:shame: I have decided that I do like it and it is awaiting collection for me at LV here:nuts: I live in a sub-tropical climate so I am able to use bright colours all year round...now have to decide to get the onatah pm in brown or the seleya MM???

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
North of Boston
The Demi Lune is $1430
Musette is $1710.
Speedy = $1200
Pochette = $540

The Demi Lune and Musette are waitlisted. If you want a Speedy you can call the 800 # and have one shipped right away. They're being sold for double retail on ebay.