New LV Perforated Pochette

I've loved them since September when they appeared on a web site that had the Spring LV clothes & bags.
I'm waiting for the Demi Lune. I love that one and the Musette, but the Musette is really for a tall lady. I tried it on in the store and I'm only 5'4", and it is not for someone my height. The bag has a long shape and the shoulder strap is very long, too. The Demi Lune is rounded and more wide than long with a much shorter shoulder strap. The Demi Lune only comes in orange - no fushia or green, which is weird since the Musette comes in all three colors.

Demi Lune:
PerfLVBag.jpg

I have changed my mind on the perforated pink speedy again:shame: I have decided that I do like it and it is awaiting collection for me at LV here:nuts: I live in a sub-tropical climate so I am able to use bright colours all year round...now have to decide to get the onatah pm in brown or the seleya MM???

The Demi Lune is $1430
Musette is $1710.
Speedy = $1200
Pochette = $540

The Demi Lune and Musette are waitlisted. If you want a Speedy you can call the 800 # and have one shipped right away. They're being sold for double retail on ebay.