New Louis Vuitton "Favorite Clutch"

I went to LV today and asked my SA to show me both Eva and favorite. I knew I wanted a clutch and did all the research and had my heart set on the Eva but I still wanted to compare both bags in real life. I must say favorite looks absolutely gorgeous in real life, pictures don't do justice. I tried both bags with the long strap on and of cos Eva was too long and favorite had the perfect length. I like the eva as it looks feminin and casual, however I don't like the long zipper tab sticking out on the end. Favorite is more polished yet feminin, it still has the pleating on the sides. I find the snap closure to be quick and convenient. Love the inner maroon lining, not a boring brown lining like the Eva. Added bonus the slip pocket inside which will be so handy. So needless to say I bought Favorite PM!!! I can't wait to use it!!! My newest baby added to my LV family! So happy!!!

For me, I like LV FAVORITE MM than EVA CLUTCH... It has more space and I love the flap, it's a sophisticated piece ;):heart: So, yeah.. it's my 'Favorite Clutch!" :heart::heart::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I'll post some pics of my LV FAVORITE MM for you to decide :smile:

Attachments

• photo (36).JPG
    photo (36).JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 8,393
  • photo (35).JPG
    photo (35).JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 8,818
  • photo (34).JPG
    photo (34).JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 5,783
  • photo (33).JPG
    photo (33).JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 3,545
  • photo (32).JPG
    photo (32).JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 3,728
  • photo (31).JPG
    photo (31).JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 3,455
  • photo (30).JPG
    photo (30).JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 3,497
  • photo (28).JPG
    photo (28).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 3,396
  • photo (29).JPG
    photo (29).JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 3,437
I went to the lv store two try both the Eva and the favorite. I have to say I prefer the look of the Eva more. I think I like the shape of it overall and the inventeur plate. I found the favorite to be a bit more mature than the Eva, and I love how the Eva can be dressed up or down. I think it's really depends on your own lifestyle and which bag would fit better.

I love my Eva - so glam!! I personally love the look of Eva better with her adorable pleats and her retro LV plate on the front.

I think it's just a preference thing. I've never liked the Eva - its wrong on so many levels to me - zipper, non-removable chain, Long strap - just seems like LV cheaped out when making it. But the favorite is beautiful to me. Others can't stand the flap and little plate. To each their own!

I picked up the Favorite GM and love it. I bought it, though, because it's so functional and I went with GM bc the MM was similar in size to my Chanels WOCs. The Eva is pretty and if you don't need room, then that's a great one.