New Louboutin Additions

Legal, I have decided that I am going to start waking up 10 minutes earlier every day so that I can take photos before I leave the house and I will start posting outfit pics. Unfortunately, none of the shoes posted in this thread have been worn yet since the weather has been so miserable here.

Ohhh, I love your new additions!! :love: :love: The blue declics look fabulous on you, and I agree that they are so comfortable! :nuts: I hoped they wouldn't be haha (well, not really!), but they were, and came home with me. :P Unfortunately, it snowing like hell here, so I have no idea when I'll actually get to wear them outside of the house! :nuts: Enjoy them all! :yahoo:

Thank you for your help! (both boslvuton and kamilla850). I haven't found the exact match yet, and it did crossed my mind that they're very similar to the ones you showed me from saks (still the ones from saks look like platforms and these, let's say declics look just like normal stilettos, except they're just gorgeous!!!!). I'll keep searching, who knows ?;)

My favorite of all of these has to be the blue suede declics, and they are actually MUCH more comfortable than the leather declics, I'm guessing this is because the suede is much softer than the stiff leather used on the declics.
Sorry, the mirrors at my SOs apt are filthy YUCK

Kamilla I am so jealous that you got the blue suede declics :drool:. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for these in my size but they are all sold out :crybaby:. And they look so good on you :tup: