New Legacy Grey and Amtheyst --pics--

Really pretty! I was looking at this bag in the store and had to try it on! I hated the fact though that the leather felt really thin which turned me away from it. But ne ways, congrats, both of them are beauties! :tup:

I was always turned away from the older legacy bags because the leather was so heavy for me so I'm lovin this!
Really pretty! I was looking at this bag in the store and had to try it on! I hated the fact though that the leather felt really thin which turned me away from it. But ne ways, congrats, both of them are beauties! :tup:

These bags are sooo comfy and light. I stayed away from the old legacy bags because they were too heavy for me. I can post modeling pics later after work!
Wow, how stunning! I'm in serious lust with your purple purse. Thanks for the temptation...:drool:...Just when I thought that after I got a zip-around according wallet for the PCE, I wasn't going to buy anything in a long time!

How comfortable is that purse to wear? Is it lightweight? Could you post some modeling photos? I'm wondering how low it hangs. I'm 5'3" and on the skinny side, so I don't want a huge bag that'll overwhelm me.