new Law & Order show

Supposedly she was fired by higher ups, possibly financially related.

I haven’t watched last night’s L&O yet, but now I’m not sure I want to. How did they not see last year that the DA’s were their weakest link?
I'm not really a fan of any of this cast other than sam waterston
I'm aware Hugh Dancy is a respected British actor but I don't really like him in this role

I'm not really a fan of any of this cast other than sam waterston
I'm aware Hugh Dancy is a respected British actor but I don't really like him in this role
I feel the same way about Dancy. But I do like Donovan, Brooks and Mannheim from other roles, so I have to put the blame on the writing. I actually thought they were all good on the first two hours of the crossover. Then we got to the DA’s and it just all fell apart for me. Which is so disheartening considering I loved the mothership, never watched OC and stopped watching SVU even before Meloni left.

Supposedly she was fired by higher ups, possibly financially related.

I haven’t watched last night’s L&O yet, but now I’m not sure I want to. How did they not see last year that the DA’s were their weakest link?
Wait, what?? How did I miss that she was leaving, let alone had been fired?!

Below are articles from TV Line related to her exit.

TV Line K Giddish articles
I liked her ok on this show but I've never quite forgiven her for saying in an interview that she had no TV experience when in actuality she was on All My Children so she hand plenty of experience.
the last episode I watched it was clear she had experienced the traumatic event but I don't know what the event was. can you enlighten me?
thanks

I liked her ok on this show but I've never quite forgiven her for saying in an interview that she had no TV experience when in actuality she was on All My Children so she hand plenty of experience.
the last episode I watched it was clear she had experienced the traumatic event but I don't know what the event was. can you enlighten me?
thanks
I don't actually watch SVU (anymore). I just read the articles and comments underneath that suggested she was fired, rather than left on her own.

Reactions: sdkitty
thanks
She had gotten shot…I just read her final episode will be on Organized Crime..

I didnt know he was on Blue Bloods. I used to watch it but the some of the characters got annoying. I’ll have to check it out. I still think Tom Selleck is handsome…
I was watching a recent episode of Blue Bloods last night. I was rather saddened to see Annabella Sciorra in a minor role as a medical examiner. She had such a great role on the sopranos and she was one of the most famous actresses who went up against harvey weinstein. I know everyone needs to make a living and I hope she will get better roles in the future. Aging for women is a biatch, esp in that industry.