New Lambskin Unstructured Lady Dior

Well, this IS a purse forum after all, and you should expect people to express passionate thoughts about their bags.
Nothing wrong with that, the problem is when people get offended when someone expresses an opinion different from their own.
There are many bag styles out there, something for everyone. I'm glad I've never been so invested in any one brand enough to be truly offended with any design changes. If I don't like it the world won't suddenly stop turning....

Well said!

Reactions: averagejoe
I like both and own both. Some days I feel traditional & some days I feel more trendy & hip....& to quote one of the previous posters....I'm no spring chicken. HA! Seriously though, I like that Dior is endeavoring to appeal to the younger generation. You can shop at Dior & find something for everyone. I would not be happy if they were doing away with the original design but they aren't. Just keeping up with the changing trends & styles. As my Father-in-law always said....Change is here to stay!

I like both and own both. Some days I feel traditional & some days I feel more trendy & hip....& to quote one of the previous posters....I'm no spring chicken. HA! Seriously though, I like that Dior is endeavoring to appeal to the younger generation. You can shop at Dior & find something for everyone. I would not be happy if they were doing away with the original design but they aren't. Just keeping up with the changing trends & styles. As my Father-in-law always said....Change is here to stay!
I should clarify that I own the studded calf not the lamb. Lamb was not my cup of tea. Just a bit too smushy. To each his own!