Jimmy Choo New Jimmy Choo Tatum Fringe bag!

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Hi! I usually hang out in the LV forum so I'm new here. I have fallen in LOVE with the new Tatum snakeskin and suede fringe bag and I wondered if anyone here has actually seen it, or purchased one? I am looking at the one in black. I have yet to see it IRL, but the pictures look gorgeous! I have never carried Jimmy Choo before but this bag is really stunning, I saw it in the newest People Style Watch magazine! Anyone with information about the bag, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks so much, I appreciate everyone's time!:smile:

I was in the Bravern Choo boutique last week and they had not received it yet. Have you looked at the Bellevue Nordies?

Haven't been in to the new Jimmy Choo boutique yet, been spending my time next door at Louis Vuitton LOL!
I didn't call bellevue but I called downtown and they had one! They put it on hold for me until tomorrow so I just need to decide. I looks gorgeous in pics. and online, I just wondered what it looked like IRL. I don't plan on driving downtown so if I get it I'll be having it shipped to me....I just can't decide. It looks like a really fun bag, I'm just worried in a year or two the fringe look will be gone.........I hate these decision!

Thank you! I think I'm going to try to make it downtown tomorrow ( or today actually LOL) and take a look at it. I just want to make sure I like it, it looks gorgeous I'm just a little concerned about spending 2k on a bag with a lot of fringe, I really want to be able to wear this for awhile! Thanks again for everyone's help!