New items on Coming Soon section

hmmn, I loved the Bryn from the promo shots, but think it'll be too small. The small and reg versions are smaller than the Alexa mini and reg :sad:

In this pic from a Mulberry press day the petrol one in the back looks larger, so I'm hoping a large size will be available soon as well. :smile:

Attachments

• Kuvankaappaus 2012-6-26 kello 19.50.43.png
    Kuvankaappaus 2012-6-26 kello 19.50.43.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 419
OMG!!! small effie satchel is coming!! I just emailed to the customer service wanting them to think about adding a smaller version of this bag, since I love it but it's way too big for me :yahoo:
and and do like the bryn bag.. i've been thinking should i finally buy an alexa, but this could be something different since there's so many alexas nowadays :thinking:

oh dear, I will be sooooo broke this season. Love bryn, love small effie satchel, and love oak printed alexas and black soft matte color, and some scarves and I am not a scarves person This is not good.

Sorry for the double post... Train signal isn't good!!!

I actually squealed out loud when I saw this thread at work... Had to try and turn it into a cough...! Then snuck off to the toilets with phone again.... Oh dear! :giggles: