New Hermes Store at Roppongi Tokyo (with pictures)

^^MrsS! I can't believe you are still up at this hour :sneaky:. Are you enjoying the pics of the croc Birkins?

Why can't our H stores here have more of this croc?

:lol: I came back from a friend's Diwali party not too long ago, and I can't sleep because I stuffed myself with glorious Indian curry and naan! Not forgetting the Vodka I had!

LOL! The only croc we see are croc accessories!

:lol: I came back from a friend's Diwali party not too long ago, and I can't sleep because I stuffed myself with glorious Indian curry and naan! Not forgetting the Vodka I had!

LOL! The only croc we see are croc accessories!

Oh, that's nice. Did you have a blast at the party? I hope you were not the one driving home after gulping that Vodka :graucho:. I just came back from watching a movie. Dead tired but I'm still here. Going to bed in a bit though.

Yeah, the croc accessories. Belts, agendas, and wallets. It's always the same thing everytime I visit the store. So boring!

Those croc birkins . . . .
I got to hold a 35cm croc birkin yesterday in my store (waiting for its owner). I was in heaven. My SA says that there is a five year wait. :.(

OK -- I googled and found this small blurb on the Internet (although still can't figure out where this store is located in the hotel!)

Loosely translated:

Japan's first appointment only Hermes store.
Hermes, this fall has opened the first, appointment only Hermers stores in Ritz Carlton in Tokyo. Space is the worlds' smallest with around 39 square meter, and for those customers who make an appointment, staff is exclusively dedicated to those customers. To put it more specifically it provides 2-3 sets of customers a "private shopping" experience.

In other words, it is for customers who are really looking to spend. Not for window shopping customers. That is the reason why the smaller space is better.

2.日本初の予約制店舗 <エルメス>
 エルメスは、今秋中に東京・六本木の東京ミッドタウンの中にあるホテル、ザ・リッツ・カールトン東京内に日本では初めてとなる予約制店舗「エルメス檜町公園店」をオープンする。
 売り場面積は39平方メートルと世界最小で、予約を入れた顧客に対し、常にスタッフが付きっ切りで対応する態勢をとるという。具体的には、店舗内は2~3組程度の顧客の“貸切状態”となる。
 ⇒つまり、お金を惜しまず、買う気のお客様だけが相手の店。ウインドーショッピングは相手にしない。だから、狭い方がよいというわけだ。