new Hermes scarf benefit New Orleans

1. It's quite beautiful, the design was actually originated in 1997 for the jazz celebration. The dimension is 36 X 36 and about $320.
    Partial of the cost will go into benefit restoration of the New Orleans city park.
    I did a search on all the threads and didn't find any previous posts about this. I hope it's not a double post.
    I like the orange color one the best :love: :love: :love: , it's on the website

[​IMG]

2. This is what I called indulging yourself but at the same time making a good deed.

But, I'm not a fan of the design.

3. care - That is nice to know! Thanks for the information.

4. Thanks Care. :love: the orange one too!

5. That's gorgeous!! Where did you see it? Hermes website?

6. They have them on the Hermes website. :love:

7. Love this! such a wonderful cause too!

8. Ooops Perja,didn't see your question there. They have it on Hermes website.

I usually don't have much to contribute to the Hermes discussion because I don't own any items yet (although I am not losing hope, since I'm only 23), but I want to let you all know I enjoyed this sub forum very much.:love:

You ladies (and your fabulous bags) make me look forward to something truly special in the future.

9. I like the cause, but not the scarf.

10. I received an email from Hermes and they show me the orange one but same design. Very gorgeous!!!!!!

11. I was unaware of my purchase for this scarf: my SA just rang it up on CC and told me "it was for a good cause" :smile: I didn't see it in person yet but I'll be picking it up tomorrow/the day after. I think it would be pretty in person. We'll see! :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice