New here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    I somehow just found this site and forum. I am so glad to find a place where people understand and enable my addiction to LV and other luxury goods!

My current collection might be meager, but it's growing fast!

My collection-
    District MM Ebene Damier
    Multiple Wallet Tiaga (Toundra)
    Pocket Organizer Taiga (Jaune Altair)
    Pocket Organizer Monogram (cobalt with stripes)
    Passport Cover Mon Damier Graphite

I have some Hermès, Prada, and Burberry accessories too.

So excited I found you all!!!!

2. Welcome 😀

3. Welcome. Your collection sounds lovely and we sure do understand the addiction

4. Welcome!! I'm fairly new too, this is a dangerous collection for sure, lol! Love it :smile:

5. Welcome!!! This is a great forum to be on. We are enablers though. Lol. Nice collection so far.

6. Welcome to tpf! Be careful- we're all enablers and it's a slippery slope!

7. Welcome!

8. Welcome to the purse forum!!

9. Yay! Everyone here is great and TPF is a great source with a wealth of information. You have a great collection. Welcome!!!

10. :wave: welcome to the purse forum! be prepare to lust for things you never thought about bc of the reveals and no problem with enabling...ton of enablers here!

11. I do not fear the enablers...I am very happy to find you all! Sometimes you need that little push...haha

My friends just don't understand and roll their eyes when I start gabbing away about LV and other luxury. They think it's ridiculous, but they spend their money on different stuff. This just happens to be what I like spending my money on. LOL

12. Welcome! If enabling is what you're looking for then you are certainly in the right place.:lol:

13. One of the reasons why I joined as well. Everyone here "gets it" and there is so much knowledge within this community. Welcome! :drinkup:

14. +1 Welcome

15. Welcome !!! I was so happy to find this forum many years ago. We understand you :biggrin: