New here!

larkbunting

Jun 4, 2016
I somehow just found this site and forum. I am so glad to find a place where people understand and enable my addiction to LV and other luxury goods!

My current collection might be meager, but it's growing fast!

My collection-
District MM Ebene Damier
Multiple Wallet Tiaga (Toundra)
Pocket Organizer Taiga (Jaune Altair)
Pocket Organizer Monogram (cobalt with stripes)
Passport Cover Mon Damier Graphite

I have some Hermès, Prada, and Burberry accessories too.

So excited I found you all!!!!

Last edited:
I somehow just found this site and forum. I am so glad to find a place where people understand and enable my addiction to LV and other luxury goods!

My collection-
District MM Ebene Damier

Welcome 😀

My collection-

District MM Ebene Damier

Welcome. Your collection sounds lovely and we sure do understand the addiction [emoji166]

My collection-
District MM Ebene Damier
Passport Cover Mon Damier Graphite

Welcome!! I'm fairly new too, this is a dangerous collection for sure, lol! Love it :smile:

I do not fear the enablers...I am very happy to find you all! Sometimes you need that little push...haha

My friends just don't understand and roll their eyes when I start gabbing away about LV and other luxury. They think it's ridiculous, but they spend their money on different stuff. This just happens to be what I like spending my money on. LOL

I do not fear the enablers...I am very happy to find you all! Sometimes you need that little push...haha

My friends just don't understand and roll their eyes when I start gabbing away about LV and other luxury. They think it's ridiculous, but they spend their money on different stuff. This just happens to be what I like spending my money on. LOL

One of the reasons why I joined as well. Everyone here "gets it" and there is so much knowledge within this community. Welcome! :drinkup: