New here with a question

Jazz

All That Jazz
O.G.
May 27, 2006
HELLO!! I am officially a LV addict. I bought my first LV right before a trip to Japan 2 years ago (BTW, it seemed like everyone in Japan had a LV! :roflmfao: ). I bought the Speedy 25. I LOVE it! The only downer is the handles get dark do to hand oil. I purchased a strap but returned it because the strap just did look right with the bag because the leather had already begun to turn.

Because of the handles I decided to get a shoulder bag so I went to Saks and decided on the Boulogne. I love this bad as well. I get more compliments on the Boulogne than the Speedy! What I like most about it is the adjustable strap. I recently purchased a vintage wallet from ebay...I can't wait to see it! I have been burned by ebay before so I was hesitant but this one looks vintage and authentic item number: 9321990710. I'll let you know how it turns out. I was burned on this item: Item number: 6883474492. It "could" be real but I just don't know so I asked for a refund and haven't gotten a response. I have asked my credit card company for a refund I'm done with ebay so I've decided I will go to Saks OR eLUXURY.
Now I am trying to purchase an Epi bag. I am wondering if anyone here has the black Speedy 25 with silver hardware. I "think" I'd love this bad. I plan to check it out at Saks tomorrow.

Sorry for the long first post.

Oh my goodness!

i love Japan. i love the atmosphere and plus, the shopping!

congrats with your speedy and boulgne. those are gorgeous pieces. how dark has the speedy handles gotten. can you post pics? ^_^

and thats a gorgeous vintage wallet :biggrin:

Hi Jazz! Welcome! You Have Beautiful Bags!!! I Love That Black Epi Speedy! Great Choice!!!!! We Are Planning A Trip To Japan....It May Not Be For A While But We Are Working On It! I Was There In The Early 90's! I Can't Wait To Go!!!!! :smile:

sophia_lv1992 said:
Oh my goodness!

congrats with your speedy and boulgne. those are gorgeous pieces. how dark has the speedy handles gotten. can you post pics? ^_^

I'm trying to post pics but everytime I make one the file is too big....any suggestions?

And thanks for the welcome!

sophia_lv1992 said:
Oh my goodness!

Okay...I "think" I've done it. Here is a pic:

DSC00732.JPE

Welcome to PF Jazz! I remember some ladies here have an Epi with silver hardware, try doing a search and see if anything comes up. BTW, the black Epi speedy is beautiful is you can't go wrong with buying it.

bagluv said:
Hi Jazz! Welcome! You Have Beautiful Bags!!! I Love That Black Epi Speedy! Great Choice!!!!! We Are Planning A Trip To Japan....It May Not Be For A While But We Are Working On It! I Was There In The Early 90's! I Can't Wait To Go!!!!! :smile:

It's a GREAT country...it really is. I was there on business for 2 1/2 weeks so I got lucky. On the weekends I rode the subway and bullet train everywhere! Every city is lit up like Time Square! There was a LV store there but I didn't have time to stop there (b/c the party I was traveling with wanted to go somewhere else :rant: ), but I did catch a peek.

Anyways...thanks for the welcome!

Jazz ~ When I Went...The Shopping I Did Get To Was In Tokyo ~ It Was A Beyond Amazing Trip! ......I Was With Others As Well. This Time I Will Be With My Husband & Son.

You Have Acquired A Nice Patina On Your Speedy. I Like It! You Definitely Sound Like A Shoulder Bag Person!