New here, Let me know what you think!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but certainly not Coach. Over the years I have picked up all styles of bags, and would like to share them with people who appreciate them. I got pooped before I got to footwear and wearables, but please feel free to comment or ask questions :supacool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. And the rest of what I took:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Wowza!! That is one fabulous collection!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Pf!!

4. :wtf::wtf::wtf:WOW!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

5. Thanks, I'm so glad I have someone to share it with. BF just doesn't get it :wlae:

6. wow! you have some great stuff!! I love the gold hobo! I see some more back there that caught my eye but I couldn't tell exactly what they were... you should post in the reference threads with all your different bags.. but It would be a lot of work.

7. I am still exploring the forum. Haven't read a referance thread yet, what happens there?

8. I love your collection! Everything you have is gorgeous!

9. Welcome to THE PURSE FORUM! I'm loving the gold hobo too-I'd totally buy that if it was new at Coach! :smile:

10. Oh Wow.!!!!! Nice collection of Coach. Welcome to TPF.

11. The reference thread is a collection of pictures and the info about the bag in various collections so people can see styles/names/prices/etc. It's a little coach library of sorts! http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-reference-library/

Your collection is AMAZING! Welcome to tpf, you will love it here :yes:! I don't even know where to start in complimenting your collection so I will just say I love all of it!

I do have one question though! What is the silvery bag in front of the scribble and behind the white bag with the fur in the third pic? Could you tell me the name/line if you know it, what year it came out and the style number!? Thanks in advance!!!! :graucho:

Welcome again and thank you for sharing!:love:

12. Love your collection! :tup:

13. Did y'all just hear that? It was my jaw dropping!!

Fabulous collection!! And it's still more left?!?!

14. Up at the top of the coach area it says Coach reference library and we post our bags in the area they go in ergo, carly ETC. and put how much they were.. and the year and stuff like that.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-reference-library/

15. Thanks for the kind words. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called other than pleated hobo... I don't have the style number in front of me, but IIRC it was some sort of limited edition bag.

GOT IT 8B33!!!