New here, Let me know what you think!

AliWantsNss

Is it 9 yet?
Apr 3, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but certainly not Coach. Over the years I have picked up all styles of bags, and would like to share them with people who appreciate them. I got pooped before I got to footwear and wearables, but please feel free to comment or ask questions :supacool:

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

wow! you have some great stuff!! I love the gold hobo! I see some more back there that caught my eye but I couldn't tell exactly what they were... you should post in the reference threads with all your different bags.. but It would be a lot of work.

wow! you have some great stuff!! I love the gold hobo! I see some more back there that caught my eye but I couldn't tell exactly what they were... you should post in the reference threads with all your different bags.. but It would be a lot of work.
I am still exploring the forum. Haven't read a referance thread yet, what happens there?

I am still exploring the forum. Haven't read a referance thread yet, what happens there?

The reference thread is a collection of pictures and the info about the bag in various collections so people can see styles/names/prices/etc. It's a little coach library of sorts! http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-reference-library/

Your collection is AMAZING! Welcome to tpf, you will love it here :yes:! I don't even know where to start in complimenting your collection so I will just say I love all of it!

I do have one question though! What is the silvery bag in front of the scribble and behind the white bag with the fur in the third pic? Could you tell me the name/line if you know it, what year it came out and the style number!? Thanks in advance!!!! :graucho:

Welcome again and thank you for sharing!:love:

I do have one question though! What is the silvery bag in front of the scribble and behind the white bag with the fur in the third pic? Could you tell me the name/line if you know it, what year it came out and the style number!? Thanks in advance!!!! :graucho:

Welcome again and thank you for sharing!:love:
Thanks for the kind words. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called other than pleated hobo... I don't have the style number in front of me, but IIRC it was some sort of limited edition bag.

GOT IT 8B33!!!