New here, just bought my first Coach (Soho)

Hi all,
I am Lisa and I have been wanting a Soho Flap for way too long, and today was the day I put myself out of my misery!

I got the black and white mini signature Large Soho Flap. I had the chance a while back to buy a small one at Macys, but I love the way the large one looks.

Now I am looking for a matching wallet, but am not sure if I should go for the compact clutch or the checkbook wallet. Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me? (Like you just bought a new handbag, what are you doing buying the wallet too??:rolleyes:). I love it when the wallet and bag match.

Previously I have been a Cole Haan and Dooney and Bourke girl, but I really love the look of the Soho Flap--it just looks so classy. I have a cute black Juicy coat (longer coat, in wool) that will look so nice with it, I think.

Take care,
Lisa

Welcome to Coach Lisa!!!!!
:smile: We love to see modeling pics or pics of the bag herself! We love to see each other's wonderful purchases on here because we all love Coach.

If you like the matching wallet then you should try to get one! I don't have much use for wallets so I try to find a neat wristlet that will go in my new bag. The Soho flap is a CLASSIC piece and you will love it forever!!!

Welcome, again!

Welcome to Coach! You'll find the nicest gals here, it's great.

My mom has the small one soho flap, as the big was too big for her(that tiny woman!)

Anyway, I think it's an awesome idea to match wallets, as I have a mini skinny that goes with my swingpack.

Yay congratulations and welcome! The flap bag is such a classic Coach - I hope you enjoy it!

(Psst - def. get the matching wallet! So cute when it is matchy-matchy! I am super-picky about my wallets, so whichever of the two works best for you.)

Welcome, and Congrats!! :tup: I love the soho flaps... classic. :yes: As far as the wallet goes, I think it's just if you use a checkbook or not.. I rarely (if ever) write checks, but I do have a checkbook and mainly I like to write down my purchases/debits on my check register.. so the times I have tried to buy a smaller wallet it just didnt' make sense.. for me, I need a checkbook wallet. Good Luck, and post pics!!! :yes:

For me, always a checkbook wallet. I guess it just depends on what fits your needs best. But good for you getting a matching wallet. It drives me crazy if my bag and wallet don't match!