new here .. Help Plz ..

yah that would be really werid =="
if u still want a ruby GGH here it is but it would be hard u have to have a mail in the US then when they send it you can shippe it from ur US mail to ur UAE mail u can check that with fedex i know long story

am going to Qatar bal after couple days i will se if the carry a GGH for u

----

OMG i just check the balenciaga offical wibe site and there is no ruby i was there berfor and i saw a ruby and a coral =="

Actually I found a ruby GGH in February :P I actually wanted a city but they didn't have it so I got in in midday.. It's easier for me to get it from London because I have relatives getting treatment there so they can pick it up for me and bring it back with them :P

If you find any, please let me know what colors they have!

I just called the balenciaga Dubai ( emirates towers ) there no more granny there they and no more GGH she told me that it discontinued and I may found it in Europe or London but not here .

GGH isn't discontinued (I've seen pictures of the new collection with GGH) but they just don't ship it to Dubai stores, the woman in harvey said that they haven't received GGH for two seasons..

Hi, sorry to but in but I was wondering if any one has any real experience with Balenciaga Kuwait. My cousin went there a month or so ago and I asked her to look for a few bags for me. Apparently they still have the one I want in stock. But the lady is hard to talk to. She gave me a number to call if I wanted the bag to be sent to me in London and someone there gave me an email address but I never got a reply. Has anyone bought a bag to be sent outside of the country before from this store?

Hi Bagonomix, I actually got my Mandarin GSH PT from Bal Kuwait and am on good terms with the SA. Which bag do you want? I can ask the SA to put it on hold. I asked her today if they ship bags and she replied that she will have to contact the head office (the Bal store is owned by a larger group) to do so, meaning it may be a longer process since they're not used to doing that. PM me if you would prefer.

I’m not that sure that I am going to buy it yet as it is competing with another bal bag at Sacoche, and a Chloe Paraty, and they are around the same price so they are on an even keel, as they are almost all equally loved:P. I think I want to get at least one new bal before I start Uni again in September so I have few week left. Let me know what she says about the shipping. I am glad someone else bought up this boutique, as if nothing else, it opens up new option for bags. Thank you so much for you help:smile:

P.S love the GGH Part Time in your avatar, is that the one you said you bought from there?

Thanks, but actually got the Mandarin GSH PT which you can see in the corner. They haven't gotten Noix yet and they don't sell GGH at the store anymore. The latest color to arrive was Tempete.

The head office number is at work, PM me when you need it and I'll forward you the contact details.

T20, I went to the Bal store here in Kuwait and they had some Granny bags in stock. I took photos but the color doesn't come out too well. Something about the Bal store lighting worldwide washes out the colors! If you're interested in the bags, send me a Private Message (PM) and I will send you the contact info for the Bal store and who you should talk to.

If you want to see comparison threads or threads about the colors you should run a search. Some helpful links are:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-color-reference/green-color-family-pics-only-140427.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/pistachio-club-441883.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/am-i-the-only-one-who-loves-granny-435737.html

OMG that sweet of u ^^
:yahoo: yay when i saw the pic's and the links are very usefull thnx alot gurl .

do we have a SA here in the gulf ????

---

nazq

i know that it's not discontinued but that what she said and she said i will find the GGH in Europe
It’s wired I know =="
ok i'll tell u when see ur ruby city .. yah it's alreay yors and it will be enshalah ^^

Last edited:
I know about the GGH I was after GSH bag, despite my love for GGH and recent gorging on gold jewellery and hardware:P I think silver is going to be big this coming season.

I think I have/ had the number, like I said she did not respond to my email. But thanks for the offer.:smile:

If you hear back from her about the shipping though please let me know, post or PM me. I mean the fact that she said she would call the head office and find out for you means that you probably put her in a more helpful mood.

Oh and T20, about the GGH, I think you cant get it outside of Europe and America because the outlets are the result of a subletting thing where companies other then the over arching group, I think it is the Gucci group, allow them to sell there products like Selfridges or Harvey Nicolas, that’s why they probably have similar stock. (Oh and sorry about asking questions in your thread, hope the others helped you find your bag)

Oh and T20, about the GGH, I think you cant get it outside of Europe and America because the outlets are the result of a subletting thing where companies other then the over arching group, I think it is the Gucci group, allow them to sell there products like Selfridges or Harvey Nicolas, that’s why they probably have similar stock. (Oh and sorry about asking questions in your thread, hope the others helped you find your bag)

no problen at all .. thanx hope i will find someday :yahoo:

Tooomz

I have a wired question when u see GRANNY in real did she remained u of the pistachio or she didn't !!!!

T20, 7ayach Allah :smile:

Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between the two colors. I don't like either one, because I'm not really a fan of green other than Apple Green. I will have to look at the links I shared with you, hehe!

Bagonomix, I'm not sure what you need to know about shipping. You can reach the store at (+965) 25741448. If you have any problems, PM me with your queries and I can inquire for you.

T20, 7ayach Allah :smile:

Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between the two colors. I don't like either one, because I'm not really a fan of green other than Apple Green. I will have to look at the links I shared with you, hehe!

Am not a big fan either but this little pistachio made me falling in love with :heart: You have been very helpful " akthar mn ma tt5elen , alah y3dek al3fya "

i saw the apple green with khloe kardashian and it look nice but not for me for sure =="

thnx alot :biggrin:

----

do we have a SA here in the gulf !!!

Last edited:
SA: Sales Assistant, basically anyone that works in the store :P

silly me :P
I thought it would be something more than that​
It look like they have a really nice SA in there bal's​
i dont want to go with what i think long story + embarrassing =="​
cuz they calling and emailing their SA ,,, etc ><​

silly me :P
I thought it would be something more than that​
It look like they have a really nice SA in there bal's​
i dont want to go with what i think long story + embarrassing =="​
cuz they calling and emailing their SA ,,, etc ><​

Haha it's okay, it took me a while to get it too :P
Yeah I've never had a bad experience with Balenciaga stores!