New here and new to Tano. Hello!

You all are great and made me feel very welcome. What a nice change of pace from the rest of the internet!
I'm so excited for my Grape Boogie to arrive. It shipped today, so hopefully I'll have it in my hands by friday, but probably monday. So excited!

Thank you again =)

welcome arobin, even though I joined in May it was only a few weeks ago I finally felt educated enough in the wonderful world of Tanos to purchase a Boogie and a French Nanny. The ladies here are super nice and very helpful and will answer your many questions as they have for me. Spend time on the three main websites mentioned above and you will be up and running in no time, and be addicted like the rest of us!!

Welcome! I am so glad you have purchased a grape Boogie - grape is THE color for fall (which is why that color is selling out so fast)! I can't wait to see pictures! You might want to check Tano's website and enter your city or state and they will list boutiques that carry Tano there. Even so, though, it is best to call ahead to the stores you intend to go to to see if they have new stock in yet. My "local" (they are still 45 minutes away) stores don't have fall stock in yet. But when/if they do, it might be a great way to get to know some of the bags.

And welcome to NicolesCloset, too!

welcome arobin, even though I joined in May it was only a few weeks ago I finally felt educated enough in the wonderful world of Tanos to purchase a Boogie and a French Nanny. The ladies here are super nice and very helpful and will answer your many questions as they have for me. Spend time on the three main websites mentioned above and you will be up and running in no time, and be addicted like the rest of us!!

Gosh, you held out a lot longer than I did! I think I was ordering Boogies within a week! :nuts:

fafnir--that's because I the "The Return Queen" due to my indecisiveness! I can honestly say I probably return half the purses I buy, and have bought, then re-sold at least 50 bags on ebay in the past 7 years... And the fact that I am not able to see and touch Tanos IRL adds a whole new level of indecisiveness. The photos are always a big help here and much appreciated! I looked on the Tano website and it says there are two stores about 45 minutes to an hour away from me, so after school starts next week, there may be a field trip in my future!! Gas up the car baby, Tanos here I come!

^^ Watson's Mom - I am the same way, too, as far as indecisiveness with my bags. It's nice to know I'm not the only one! On the plus side, we indecisives get to say we've "owned" and tried out *tons* of bags!! ;)

Hi April, welcome to TPF and Tano. You'll start with one, then your collection of Tanos will certainly multiply. They are addictive!

I hear that you got a Grape Boogie. That's a wonderful first choice, I think. I've tried the Boogie once and they are probably the most comfy bag on the shoulder and very functional. Have fun using it!

I'm SO excited about your grape Boogie, Arobin!!!! :yahoo: You will love her!!! I'm not only Tano obsessed, I'm also the #1 Boogie Cheerleader!

Your new bag will need a little bit of a break-in period! When you aren't carrying her I suggest hanging her on a doorknob with all your stuff in it for the first week or so. That combined w/ everyday use will turn that gorgeous grape gal into a light, pouty, cherished member of your wardrobe!!!!

I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Arobin & Nicole! I'm a Tano newbie too, and just got my grape boogie today! Per Voodoo's instruction, I put a few books inside and hung it on my doorknob for a bit to soften it up. This bag is sooo gorgeous; I'm afraid I'm going to want other bags in grape now, too!

Isn't it great to find so many beautiful bags that don't require a mortgage payment to pay for? :tup: