New here - and I just bought my first Chloe!

nelstar

obsessed
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Well, my first designer bag ever!!!:yahoo:

I've been reading/lurking/researching this forum for the past 3 weeks and originally thought I'd go for a Paddington. But the colours I wanted just weren't available, and as a newbie I'm too scared to risk Ebay for a Paddy.

Through my "research" here I fell in love with the Bay - and just bought this baby in Moka:
http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_524/products_id/6316

Thanks lovely ladies - even though this is my first post, I feel as though you've helped me narrow down my first Chloe purchase. :smile:

And now I feel like I'm about to pass out! :wlae:

Welcome, your going to love this forum it's such a big help in this big world of purses:yes:
The first purchase is always so exciting and addicting, you will want to re-live the feeling over and over.
Congrats on the new bag!!!!:drinks:

Thanks for the welcome. This place is so helpful and wonderful! :yes:

I don't know if I'll ever have amazing collections like you guys. I'm also a high-end make-up addict, but feel like I'm at saturation point with my collection there.:shrugs:

:drool: Gorgeous bag- I'm envious!!!:smile: Enjoy!
I feel like you just told my story b/c I just got my first bag (a Chloe) since joining the forum and it's so exciting and terrifying at the same time.
You said it *I wanted to pass out*!!! :nuts:
CONGRATS to YOU!!:drinkup:

Welcome! You picked a beautiful bag for your 1st, you will love it! I think the color and the leather are so great on that bag, you will have to post pics when you get it! congrats on your purchase (you will find this place addictive . . . and enabling! :nuts: )