New Handbag Site Question

Loretta003

Aug 11, 2009
I've been following this new site and I've been thinking about ordering a handbag from them. They advertise they only sell to US customers and only charge a flat shipping fee of $2.50 per handbag. But, they have a fake snake-skin handbag I really like and it's really inexpensive. Have any of you ladies ever ordered from www.lindasfleamart.com?

I read their FAQ's, and it appears to be a family business, but I don't know. I figured since they accept PayPal they might be alright. Can any of you help me out with this?

is the problem that you don't live in the US? do you have a friend or relative you could ship to and come get it at a later date? do you live near a border? i do, and i get it sent to a local store that will hold mail for you for a small fee per package.

call and explain the situation or any doubts you have... and im sure they will do what they can to make the sale. most the purses i see aren't that expensive so you wont be losing out on much if they don't have a return policy or you don't like the bag in the end. good luck! sorry if i misunderstood you!

Loretta... while I have no comment on the merchandise or the website, please do not ever give any accountability to a co just because they accept PP. Using PP OFF ebay.. as in NOT ON EBAY... means that you as the buyer will NOT have any buyer protection. PP offers buyer protection ONLY on Ebay purchases. You can still use PP to pay, as it is convenient, just please use a non-paypal credit card that would file a charge back for you if you found yourself having problems.

The one advantage that I see, of using Paypal off Ebay, is that you are not leaving your cc numbers all over the place. Paypal does not reveal your numbers.

The one advantage that I see, of using Paypal off Ebay, is that you are not leaving your cc numbers all over the place. Paypal does not reveal your numbers.

And you are right.. just make sure you use a CC w/ your PP account that will file a chargeback, and use a PP balance or a bank account.

I haven't heard of that web site. PayPal doesn't protect the buyer outside Ebay and even then it only refunds what it can get from the seller if the item doesn't arrive.