New goodies ... beginning to think I have a problem

kcmtpf

kcm1535
O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
Thought I was done for a while when I posted my collection a while back, but what can I say, the BV bug just does not stop biting!

Latest additions to my collection below - Ferro Roma, Baltic New Ball, and Regent Sloane!

Now the hardest decision is which BV to wear every day!! (that makes 9 total!) My other bags are feeling rejected (and bank account is feeling very empty)...but it is worth it :P

Attachments

• BV new fam 1.jpg
    BV new fam 1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 370
attachment.php

The ball bag is AMAZING ! :heart:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and newly falling in love with BV. I love your three new additions. Gorgeous color. Where did you get them??

Hi annelovepuggy, welcome! I got two from Bluefly, and one off of eBay. Have you taken the plunge yet, or if not what are you eyeing?

BTW - do you have pugs? I had one as a child and have been wanting to get one again for a long time :rolleyes:

Thought I was done for a while when I posted my collection a while back, but what can I say, the BV bug just does not stop biting!

Latest additions to my collection below - Ferro Roma, Baltic New Ball, and Regent Sloane!

Now the hardest decision is which BV to wear every day!! (that makes 9 total!) My other bags are feeling rejected (and bank account is feeling very empty)...but it is worth it :P

kcm1535 - these colors look amazing together! you have great taste!!!! wow! :faint::faint::faint: don't worry about the bank account, all of our banks are crashing anyways. ok bad joke. the yummy bags, you will be able to wear forever!