New Fragrance

mlangland

more coach please
Feb 23, 2008
I have to say that I really love the new fragrance. I received a sample with my PCE purchase and I tried it today. I kept thinking to myself "Damn, I smell good" I used one little squirt at 7am and now it's 9pm and I still smell it. I can't say I've ever really liked a perfume before, usually they make me sneeze. I wish I would have bought a bottle during PCE. I'll have to get one when my sample runs out.

This fragrance is nice...I do have the old one, but like the new Legacy fragrance better...it launched last Friday (Aug. 22nd). I must say it is earily similar to another fragrance that I like....but I'm not sure what. I will not be buying yet....I feel like I already own something similar....but it is beautiful.

I think the new perfume is a bit less intensive as the older one~~
My boyfriend likes both. XD

Once my current one runs out.. Totally getting the Legacy! ^^;

- I had bought a Zoe on saturday.. and wasn't given any samples!! :sad:

Also note....that the price of BOTH fragrances are going up....just like everything else at Coach...the full-sized 1.7 oz. bottle will be $75 (from $68), purse spray $45 (from $42), and body lotion to $48 (from $38)....maybe still worth it, but I would check Sephora for a variety of fragrances that are similar....if you wear a Coach bag (or the jewelry), you already look and smell like one!! Don't get me wrong, I love Coach, but be selective.

Also note....that the price of BOTH fragrances are going up....just like everything else at Coach...the full-sized 1.7 oz. bottle will be $75 (from $68), purse spray $45 (from $42), and body lotion to $48 (from $38)....maybe still worth it, but I would check Sephora for a variety of fragrances that are similar....if you wear a Coach bag (or the jewelry), you already look and smell like one!! Don't get me wrong, I love Coach, but be selective.

HAHA so true :yes:

OK.....as an 3-year experienced SA...use the next PCE on whatever you want!! Word from Corporate is that they will eventually discontinue the coupons...and currently they are reducing them to only 4-5 times per year, not 8-9+.....and eventually getting rid of them completely. I WOULD NOT JOKE....just FYI.

OK.....as an 3-year experienced SA...use the next PCE on whatever you want!! Word from Corporate is that they will eventually discontinue the coupons...and currently they are reducing them to only 4-5 times per year, not 8-9+.....and eventually getting rid of them completely. I WOULD NOT JOKE....just FYI.
hmm that sucks, looks like ill be getting a job now. will they do anything to replce pce?

according to the manager, they've been losing $$$$....imagine that?? everything's made in China, and regardless of what people might think, SAs are not paid well. I have no idea if they plan on replacing it...but I know for the past year they have been sending PCEs to full-price and Factory shoppers......so maybe eliminating Factory? Just a guess...