New FOS starts tomorrow. Promising?

sheisgi

O.G.
Jan 22, 2013
The new FOS starts tomorrow and the preview makes me hopeful for some great stuff! Beautiful blue Madison's. Patent probably. They are striking. I see at least one thing I want. How about you?

Wow really?! Juliette now?! Ugh!! Every time I have money and am willing to order from the FOS instead of adding miles to my car..... there never is the bag that I want that I KNOW is at the outlet!!! Why!!! Bahahaha guess its a sign to just wait!

Luckily I got a bag that I've been lusting for...now that purse fund is back at $0. i just hope I'm strong enough to enjoy everyone's reveals without wigging out and ordering something! ^_^

Can someone remind me? These bags looking like "deletes" on the sale...are they truly or were they made to look like FP but are MFF? One time I did order a Lindsey from FOS and it did have the FXXX on the serial #. I did not feel the leather was as nice as a similar FP bag I purchased from the same Madison line.

Thoughts?

Can someone remind me? These bags looking like "deletes" on the sale...are they truly or were they made to look like FP but are MFF? One time I did order a Lindsey from FOS and it did have the FXXX on the serial #. I did not feel the leather was as nice as a similar FP bag I purchased from the same Madison line.

Thoughts?

I sincerely hope they are true "Deletes" or I'm sending back the gathered leather Sophia I just scored. :sweatdrop: