new floorset ?

I was totally surprised when my closest boutique said this but they said they are putting out the new floorset this Thursday night after closing so it will be out Friday the 17th! The SA asked the manager to make sure it was this week and he said yes. It makes sense because of the PCE starting Friday but it's definitely a week earlier. I'm sure they would do a lot more sales with PCE if the new stuff is out for the whole event. I don't know, I am going to go by Friday to see, even though I don't think I will be getting PCE and my store won't honor it unless you are on the list.

I was totally surprised when my closest boutique said this but they said they are putting out the new floorset this Thursday night after closing so it will be out Friday the 17th! The SA asked the manager to make sure it was this week and he said yes. It makes sense because of the PCE starting Friday but it's definitely a week earlier. I'm sure they would do a lot more sales with PCE if the new stuff is out for the whole event. I don't know, I am going to go by Friday to see, even though I don't think I will be getting PCE and my store won't honor it unless you are on the list.

An SA at my boutique told me the same date (the 17th), and I wondered if that wasn't a bit early, but bring it on!

An SA at my boutique told me the same date (the 17th), and I wondered if that wasn't a bit early, but bring it on!

Ok good, it wasn't just me then! I'm still skeptical as to whether it really is this Friday or not since others are saying next week. If it is this week, then will the website be updated like Thursday?? I'm so confused, haha. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I just wanted to bump this up and see if anyone else was told this week for the new floorset?? I have seen multiple people say the 23rd, which is next Thursday and I would assume it would be put out in the evening. Normally I would think yes next week like usual but my store(and the previous poster in this thread, who I notice is also in Texas) said THIS Thursday for sure, even the manager said yes this Friday at opening the new stuff will be out so now I'm confused. :thinking: