New Feature on Coach.com

That's cool! I remember answering a question in the last Coach survey about buying online with an in-store pick-up. I like it!

Now, how about a frequent buyer program...do I hear loyalty points?? :graucho:

Hi Indigowaters - A while back Coach had an online survey. The survey asked a bunch of questions about what types of rewards/incentives would motivate customers to continue to buy Coach products on a regular basis. Anyway, it made it sound like they were thinking about creating a frequent buyers program. Some of the ideas for rewards were: special discounts, cash back towards future purchases, or the ability to earn points to use for $ off future purchases. Of course nothing has been announced, but it's cool that they're thinking about it.

Ok. I saw it, I just didn't know it was going to be monthly. Thanks for pointing that out. :tup:
did you girls see this new feaure on coach too? i received an email about it this morning. it's called Coach Clique. coach claims its going to be a monthly magazine feature on the website that has lots of news on the latest trends and fun facts. i checked it out an downloaded the coach screensaver. :smile:

here's the link: http://www.coach.com/CoachClique/default.aspx

I just placed a store pick-up order right now for my friend's bday gift. I got her the Leo charm. I'll update you guys on how it went! This is a really cool idea - perfect for when you're busy and just want to zip in and out of the mall.

I just placed a store pick-up order right now for my friend's bday gift. I got her the Leo charm. I'll update you guys on how it went! This is a really cool idea - perfect for when you're busy and just want to zip in and out of the mall.

So far so good....I got a confirmation within 45 min. of place order.