New everyday bag.

bethanycrt

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Hello everyone. Can you beautiful ladies recommend an everyday bag? I’m presently using my lovely Pochette Métis reverse which I super love. My 2 issues with her are if the bag gets heavy or full, the strap can hurt your shoulder and you are somewhat obliged to fill up the PM just so you won’t have hard time closing the bag.

Im eyeing either the onthego pm reverse, speedy 20 (waiting for the damier ebene), Alma bb epi indigo or any suggestions please. TIA!

Hello everyone. Can you beautiful ladies recommend an everyday bag? I’m presently using my lovely Pochette Métis reverse which I super love. My 2 issues with her are if the bag gets heavy or full, the strap can hurt your shoulder and you are somewhat obliged to fill up the PM just so you won’t have hard time closing the bag.

Im eyeing either the onthego pm reverse, speedy 20 (waiting for the damier ebene), Alma bb epi indigo or any suggestions please. TIA!
The OTG pm is adorable. And it seems like it is super practical. It would be a great every day bag. I was looking at it when I was looking for a small everyday black tote. I ended up getting the Sac de Jour. The function was the same and it was better priced. But if you are keeping within the LV family the OTG would be a great choice, imo.

Reactions: bethanycrt
The OTG pm is adorable. And it seems like it is super practical. It would be a great every day bag. I was looking at it when I was looking for a small everyday black tote. I ended up getting the Sac de Jour. The function was the same and it was better priced. But if you are keeping within the LV family the OTG would be a great choice, imo.
oh I didn’t know Sac de Jour is slightly cheaper? Is it heavy?

Reactions: HavPlenty
Not the Baby size. The small is kind of heavy.
At retail the price is slightly cheaper but I bought mine new from fashionphile and the price difference was massive. Saint Laurent doesn't have the resale value of LV so if you're buying it new from a retailer then that would be a consideration.
I need to make a small correction here. I'm mixing up my last two purchases. The Saint Laurent Bag was in excellent condition not new as I stated. But still much lower price than the very good OTG. The OTG was still over 3k on fashionphile.

Reactions: bethanycrt