New empreinte bicolor

Dinlay

O.G.
Jun 11, 2009
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you has already seen the new bicolor empreinte bag. Here is the PM in rose beige. I really would like to see in real how the color matches even the other bags I would be interested to see. Seems like they have done the artsy and melie as well.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-01-04 à 14.41.24.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-01-04 à 14.41.24.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 332
I just saw it yesterday in the store in Paris. The color is pretty true to the pics. It was a beautiful bag, but I decided to go with the black Metis as I thought that would be more versatile. This looks like a gorgeous summer bag though. I would worry about jean transfer though.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I am very conflicted about the dual color in this version. I would much have preferred if the bag was all in rose beige. I was so hoping LV would re-release papyrus or some similar color for spring and summer but no such luck. I am very torn about this bag. I fear that I will get tired of this dual color after a while.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you has already seen the new bicolor empreinte bag. Here is the PM in rose beige. I really would like to see in real how the color matches even the other bags I would be interested to see. Seems like they have done the artsy and melie as well.

I have seen this, the artsy and the double zipped pouch. I tried on the PM and the Double Zipped Pouch and it just wasn’t for me.
Idk if it was the two tone colors or the actual colors itself but to me it looked yellowish in the LV Store lighting and then I was thinking will those colors “yellow” over time. So I passed.
564bdcabdc25bcd9e397de387fa6b5a0.jpg

97fe3c14fac393e55ebe260c617c445f.jpg

e6ef85961c1423d2d199b32199b4bb6e.jpg

b6832d1afa633ca3c8c971554e26cffe.jpg

The one thing I do like about this bag is the cream is only the front and the back zipper pull - so most of the bag is beige. I am not generally a two tone person but in these particular shades it works nicely together. Also depending on what you have on the color seems to change a bit - tricks on the eye. It is a very elegant lady like bag - a neutral color that will work well with pinks, whites, tans, creams and browns. I do not have a small Azur bag so this has taken the place of that. As far as color transfer this would be a problem with any light colored bag. One will need to be aware of what they are wearing when using these types of bags - definitely not a jeans bag unless they are light colored jeans and even then I'd be careful. There are pictures in the club house next to the Rose Poudre to compare to a pink I posted.