New earrings...?

Well um...it's very tribal? But I'm sure if I actually visited an indigenious tribe somewhere, they would make a better (and hella cheaper version). What was LV thinking? Lol.

There are BRACELETS too? :wtf: I wonder what else... I think the "hair" would irritate my wrists greatly. I think LV would've been better off leaving the "hair" out of this product :sweatdrop:

There are BRACELETS too? :wtf: I wonder what else... I think the "hair" would irritate my wrists greatly. I think LV would've been better off leaving the "hair" out of this product :sweatdrop:

mmhmm. i did not know there were earrings but the bracelets were posted weeks ago somewhere, perhaps in the reference subforum. the red was just a monstrosity but the brown looked not so bad. would look better on a man's wrist in my opinion, if it would fit. however i think it would have been better to leave the "hair" out. if i loved the bracelet itself and it wasn't so expensive i'd be so inclined to cut the hair off myself, but i would never alter something as expensive as LV like that.