New Diorama on website

It's quite difficult to get the real colour through pics on the website to be honest, that's why I'm so torn because if it leans more towards a plum shade I would probably pick the grey or the red over it

I personally thought the amaranth color looks more burgundy. It's a difficult shade to catch, but when I saw it in Vegas in the Lady Dior style my friend commented that it was a nice 'brown' color, as the lighting made it appear more red. Then in other lights it catches more purple and appears more plum. And in dark settings it almost black!

Thanks for your help! I do find that the grey would probably go with most of my stuff in my wardrobe, as well!
All the shades are gorgeous, makes it harder to choose! :blush:
You're less likely to be disappointed if you choose the original colour your heart was set on, and it seems to be the grey in this case.

I personally thought the amaranth color looks more burgundy. It's a difficult shade to catch, but when I saw it in Vegas in the Lady Dior style my friend commented that it was a nice 'brown' color, as the lighting made it appear more red. Then in other lights it catches more purple and appears more plum. And in dark settings it almost black!
I saw some pictures on Instagram, which I suppose is the Amaranth colour and have the same thoughts as you, sometimes it looked brown, others plum or slightly burgundy but because it was pictures in different lighting settings, very complex shade to capture!

View attachment 3740815 View attachment 3740813 Thanks for sharing! I'm just aware that there is new diorama on site after your post. I'm immediately in love with the red calfskin displayed on the website. Just msg my SA this evening and he sent me this photo. I can't wait to go down to have a look this weekend! :biggrin:
That red is amazing! I'm really in love with the fall shades and can't make my mind up! baaah
Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: littlesnoopy
Have just visited Dior today and the scarlet red in light gold hardware is much darker in real than the one in photo. But still I brought it home with me! :love:I shall share some photos tmr.

For those who would like to see the Amaranth color, unfortunately they didn't bring into Singapore. But I managed to capture Dioraddict in amaranth. The color is much darker in real.

Hope this helps :smile:
IMG_3152.JPG

Have just visited Dior today and the scarlet red in light gold hardware is much darker in real than the one in photo. But still I brought it home with me! :love:I shall share some photos tmr.

For those who would like to see the Amaranth color, unfortunately they didn't bring into Singapore. But I managed to capture Dioraddict in amaranth. The color is much darker in real.

Hope this helps :smile:
View attachment 3743698
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful scarlet red :love:
The amaranth shade is so mysterious :blush:

Reactions: littlesnoopy
Hi,

I tried on the Diorama in the Amaranth colour in London a week ago. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately, but in real life I thought it was darker and more brownish than pictured on the website. It probably changes colour a bit with lighting, and it's beautiful, but in my opinion it's more of a dark oxblood shade in real life with a bit of brown in it. The leather is luscious though and it was almost already completely sold out in London. :smile:

IMG_6353.JPG Hi guys! I was at the London Selfridges boutique last month and the colors just came in! I had a tough time deciding between the amarinth and the scarlet, but was also lusting after the black micro cannage.
I had to sleep over it and come back the next day!!! It was a tough choice but I came back with the amarinth simply because I haven't had this color before and found it more versatile. To me it's closerIMG_6357.JPG to a oxblood/ burgundy color instead of plum...very dark shade of burgundy.

Here are some pics !!