New Dior Jolie Bag!

Awww 🥰 WOW thank you so much❣️❣️❣️ I’m really excited - this is new territory for me and a new tier in my collection … and it really makes it so much more fun and special to have others to share in the joy and celebrating with - so I appreciate it very much!! The Lady Dior I actually ordered pre-loved from a Canadian reseller site so I don’t know if it’s the exact same shade, but it is a medium in lilac with silver hardware and in looks to be in pristine condition. I had been thinking for years about a Lady Dior in lavender so when I saw an incredible deal, I had to spring for it even though I’m doubling down 🤦🏽‍♀️ With the exchange rate and promo code for free shipping, it was only $2500 (they didn’t even charge me tax but we will see if I have to pay import duties)!! I can’t wait to share it too but here’s how it looks on the site…
Did your lilac LD arrive? Would love to see pics. Looking for one online but haven't seen any others currently on resale market.

Reactions: linglingluxury
Did your lilac LD arrive? Would love to see pics. Looking for one online but haven't seen any others currently on resale market.
Oh really? I found 2 others. I think one I was looking at sold on poshmark but I’ll try re-find the other for you!
But yes - it is exquisite!! I don’t think it was ever carried … the plastic is still on the strap hardware and the hardware around the rings. She also included the receipt and original card so I’m stoked! I hesitated a long time on this bag because of so many reviews criticizing quirks about it but I have to say I’m in love 🥰 😍

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpeg
    IMG_9283.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: averagejoe

I saw the bag in person, and it is so much better looking in person. The calfskin is so soft that I would have guessed it to be lambskin. The construction is nice, and the multi functional aspect of it is great. The flap can be tucked in the pocket to give it different looks. It wouldn't have been able to resist if the small size came in pink.

Oh shucks! I’m sorry 😔 I’ll definitely keep my eyes open 👀for you!
Yes, I’m born and raised in Hawaii … I’m from the Big Island!
That's awesome. I figured as much given your user name. Been there several times. Appreciate you keeping me in mind. Are you still loving your Jolie bag? I still haven't seen in person but ordered a mini miss caro recently which will be a new style for me to try.

I haven’t truly loved a bag in some time until this one. This seems like the perfect go to bag for any wear above casual. Any purchasers who can comment on how it’s been for them? Price tag is steep, but I am very tempted bc it’s been so long since there’s been a bag I’ve truly loved. Would probably sell my Andiamo which I ended up loving less than expected to make myself feel less guilty lol if I end up purchasing this one

• Love
Reactions: konanicole