New Declic vs. "Old" Declic

TaishasMan

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hey there!

Can somebody explain me where the differences are between the New Declic and the "old" Declic? So far I read, that the new one has a straighter heel.

Are there any other differences though besides the heel? Do I need a different size in the New Declic than I had in the old ones? Are the New Declic more comfortable? Do they also come in 90, 120, and 140 mm or just 120?

I wear a 37.5 in Simples and Very Privé and a 38 in Rolandos, the old Declic 120 I tried in a 37.5 and a 38. The 38 I had some heel slippage and in the 37.5 my toes felt pretty squished length wise even though they fit perfect in the heel. Is that something that will become more comfortable once I break them in and wear them more often, or will these always remain pretty uncomfortable? I really like the look of the Declics, but they did seem to squish my toes a lot and I'm worried that they'll stay this painful.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! :smile:

The diference between the new & the old is basically is the heel, the new has a heel like the pigalle and the old have a heel like a prive.

the new declic only have one size of heel (120) and the old have (90 , 120, 140)

personally i´m still waiting for the new declic 140....what will be like a pigalle plato 140

Any clue though if the new ones are more comfy than the old?

Do I need the same size?

And will my toes eventually not feel cramped in the front anymore once I wore them for a while?

Thanks again!

Any clue though if the new ones are more comfy than the old?

Do I need the same size?

And will my toes eventually not feel cramped in the front anymore once I wore them for a while?

Thanks again!

I have both old and new in 120 heel! I am hudge declic lover in all its declinaison( declic 140, miss clichy, alti pumps,open clic...lol) The new declic 120 runs a 0,5 size bigger for me than the old one. I find the new one too be a little more comfy (a bit less narrow )but the difference between both is not hudge! The main difference is the heel as said previoulsy ( sraight heel for the new one not as curvy as the old one)with a little confort extra!:graucho:
They are quite comfy for louboutin and a very classic style! Go for them if you like them, you won't regret!

I have both old and new in 120 heel! I am hudge declic lover in all its declinaison( declic 140, miss clichy, alti pumps,open clic...lol) The new declic 120 runs a 0,5 size bigger for me than the old one. I find the new one too be a little more comfy (a bit less narrow )but the difference between both is not hudge! The main difference is the heel as said previoulsy ( sraight heel for the new one not as curvy as the old one)with a little confort extra!:graucho:
They are quite comfy for louboutin and a very classic style! Go for them if you like them, you won't regret!

Hm, which season was the transition from "old" to "new" declic?

Hm, which season was the transition from "old" to "new" declic?

The declic 120 were changed (fit and heel) and called " New Declic" 120 (the new name of the style) in Fall S/S 2011.
Before that season , they were " Declic" ( narrow width with a kind of curvy heel)available in 90,120 or 140 heel= old Declic since SS 2011 to today.

Basically, the Declic released before S/S2011 are old declic and after this fall they are called New Declic but still known as "Declic".

Myself I haven't seen or heard of 90 or 140 New Declic. I just know the New Declic in 120mm.

learned a new french word. thank you:smile:

The declic 120 were changed (fit and heel) and called " New Declic" 120 (the new name of the style) in Fall S/S 2011.
Before that season , they were " Declic" ( narrow width with a kind of curvy heel)available in 90,120 or 140 heel= old Declic since SS 2011 to today.

Basically, the Declic released before S/S2011 are old declic and after this fall they are called New Declic but still known as "Declic".

Myself I haven't seen or heard of 90 or 140 New Declic. I just know the New Declic in 120mm.

Aha! I see. Merci, sweetie! :flowers:

Oups sorry !:blush: So could you just tell me what is the english word for declinaison please? So I would learn a new english word too ;)

the closest would be variation or reincarnation. don't apologize!! i just learned a word my mom says all the time 'pleonism' is a word in english too!

Declinaision is a word? I thought it was a french play on declic :lol: So I learned a new french word as well!

Thanks so much! :smile: ...you had me at "more comfy! :smile: ...they're also supposed to have more toe cleavage which is hot... I really did like the curved heel better though I think...