"New" Custom Band

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't usually get to post much in this forum because I don't own a lot of jewelry, but I am excited to finally post here!

I got an old ring from my mom with 5 princess diamonds (0.19ct) each in ayellow gold in a channel setting and I finally reset it into a new white gold ring. I hope to be building a stack some day on my right hand and also hopefully with more bling. A girl can never have too much bling, right? :biggrin:

[​IMG]

I am super excited to get this "new" ring!

I have the "Before" pictures on my blog if you are interested. Thanks for letting me share!!!

Attached Files:

2. Very nice!:P With the diamonds from your mum, your ring is not just a bling!!! The shape of the ring is good for making great stacking look! Congrats!!:biggrin:

3. I love it!

4. Perfect for a stack! The texture and pattern is interesting.

5. Pretty! It will look especially cool as a stacker. Congrats & Enjoy.

6. Love it! It's beautiful!

7. Thanks girls! I can't wait to get other bands to wear with it, it will add the texture like you guys are saying.

It definitely is cool to make something...it feels special. I based it off of a Cartier ring design, only modified it by adding more stones. I really like the modern lines.

8. Love it...and so special!

9. That's gorgeous! I love princess cut diamonds. Congrats!

10. very beautiful, congrats on the new bling:smile:

11. That is an excellent "base" to your stack!

12. I love it - very modern!

13. Very pretty!

14. Great design! Love it!

15. Wow, I love the design. Very pretty!!