New Constance Reveal!

yuanyuan57

Apr 26, 2009
I was never a big fan of the Constance because I don’t really like Epsom leather and most Constance seem to come in that leather. And the big H clasp seems very in your face. However, recently my friend got an evercolor Constance with an enamel clasp and I love how the bag looks in that combo. Surprisingly I was offered this special combo while I was just causally shopping! Even though I was hesitant that the white color would get dirty I just couldn’t refuse this beauty. What do you guys think? Good decision?

IMG_7423.jpg

I was never a big fan of the Constance because I don’t really like Epsom leather and most Constance seem to come in that leather. And the big H clasp seems very in your face. However, recently my friend got an evercolor Constance with an enamel clasp and I love how the bag looks in that combo. Surprisingly I was offered this special combo while I was just causally shopping! Even though I was hesitant that the white color would get dirty I just couldn’t refuse this beauty. What do you guys think? Good decision?

View attachment 4197418
GORGEOUS!! Love the color! (and, love the buckle!!) Good for you for not worrying about rockin’ a light color...you’ll be stunning :heart:

View attachment 4197418

LOVE it!