New Consignment store in Sydney

I’m not finding much information on them at all. They say they have a trained team that carefully reviews all items in person. They also go on to say they use Entrupy for select handbags.
I’ve heard that Entrupy is prone to making mistakes. They say if you don’t have a certificate of authenticity (which many fakes also have, and they should know that), they will need a form of authenticity at a cost of $40 to you, the seller, using Entrupy - which can’t necessarily be trusted. They’re contradicting themselves in that they have their own employees inspect the goods first hand, but also use Entrupy if needed.
Personally, I think I’d stick to tried and tested consignment stores for selling if I were you. Maybe I’m being harsh, but better safe than sorry. Best of luck to you.

Hi Coachlover! thanks for your feedback! I managed to get down there on Tuesday, and gave them some items. Two of which are sold already. My beloved Chanel bag, and a marc jacobs dress. I still have a couple of other items at the store. The ladies were very knowledgeable, and felt comfortable leaving my stuff there. They had an excellent range for a new store, and i was happy with the pricing. Thanks also for your comments on entrupty, i am new to this forum and don't have much experience with the platform.
10/10 will go again.