New Coming Soon Section

OK, I'm going to say it, I like the new zipped Bayswater a lot from the pictures! My big complaint with my own Bays is that it is not super easy to get in and out of, but a zip top and a shoulder strap? Perfection. If the leather is lovely and it's leather lined, I'll be seriously interested in this bag and can imagine getting one of these down the road.

My SA told me the new Bayswater won't be in the US until late November or some time in December. I am certain they hope to get them for the Christmas madness.

I promised to post a picture of the orange long purse when it arrived. It arrived and it's orange, bright orange. The inside is suede and it will be fun and functional to have.

Attachments

• IMG_3719.JPG
    IMG_3719.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 263
My SA told me the new Bayswater won't be in the US until late November or some time in December. I am certain they hope to get them for the Christmas madness.

I promised to post a picture of the orange long purse when it arrived. It arrived and it's orange, bright orange. The inside is suede and it will be fun and functional to have.

I really like this, hoping it hits the sales as would like to get my daughter this o use as a clutch (I'm happy them with her cast offs)

I really like this, hoping it hits the sales as would like to get my daughter this o use as a clutch (I'm happy them with her cast offs)

I am certain it will be in the sales. I purchased it now because of their Charity Event when you donate so many dollars you get a 20% reduction on most items in the stores in the Galleria where Mulberry is located in Virginia. It is large enough to use as a clutch!

Reactions: Louliu71
OK, I'm going to say it, I like the new zipped Bayswater a lot from the pictures! My big complaint with my own Bays is that it is not super easy to get in and out of, but a zip top and a shoulder strap? Perfection. If the leather is lovely and it's leather lined, I'll be seriously interested in this bag and can imagine getting one of these down the road.

I think that it is only the small new zipped bays which has a strap.

Reactions: youngster

Congratulations, this is very pretty. I walked by a Mulberry store the other day and it was in the display. It looked so beautiful! Enjoy !