New Chanel Classic Flag

I attached the pictures. It’s the flap bag. Can’t find it online

Thanks Katie. I saw the pics. They look really nice. I just wasn’t sure if that’s the bag the OP was talking about. She just told us about a “new bag” but wouldn’t say anything else and tell us that it’s on the website. Lol, super helpful. I think it’s time to close the thread.

I’ve just purchased my classic flap in February (2021) and I’m a little concerned, I have just occasionally used it and I take extreme good care of it with all these bag inserts and other things to keep its shape. However, yesterday I noticed there’s a fold on one of the quilts. I regularly check it and it’s always inside its dust bag with nothing around it to make sure it’s comfortable and I can’t imagine how it happened. Should I go take it back to the store so they can have a look? Or is this normal? What should I do? :sad:

Attachments

• 131FAE80-B33E-4C76-9756-370BC700B6B0.jpeg
    131FAE80-B33E-4C76-9756-370BC700B6B0.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 110
I’ve just purchased my classic flap in February (2021) and I’m a little concerned, I have just occasionally used it and I take extreme good care of it with all these bag inserts and other things to keep its shape. However, yesterday I noticed there’s a fold on one of the quilts. I regularly check it and it’s always inside its dust bag with nothing around it to make sure it’s comfortable and I can’t imagine how it happened. Should I go take it back to the store so they can have a look? Or is this normal? What should I do? :sad:
Hi , I'm sorry this happened! Unfortunately once it dents, here's no way to take those out. I had a bag with that and it's still there but it's in the back. New from store but it was the year of the flat quilts back when I got it in 2012.

However, there are threads about using a blow dryer (carefully) to help. You put a towel over the bag and then use the warm air from the blow dryer to help bring the quilt out. Try googling it.

Hi , I'm sorry this happened! Unfortunately once it dents, here's no way to take those out. I had a bag with that and it's still there but it's in the back. New from store but it was the year of the flat quilts back when I got it in 2012.

However, there are threads about using a blow dryer (carefully) to help. You put a towel over the bag and then use the warm air from the blow dryer to help bring the quilt out. Try googling it.
I contacted my SA and she told me to just bring the receipt and they’ll do the repair...

Thanks Katie. I saw the pics. They look really nice. I just wasn’t sure if that’s the bag the OP was talking about. She just told us about a “new bag” but wouldn’t say anything else and tell us that it’s on the website. Lol, super helpful. I think it’s time to close the thread.
Really funny to see that the OP has time to start the thread but not to come back and clarify anything :sad:

• Haha
Reactions: iamberrytastic