new chain vs old chain

I bought a small tote with the new chain and am thinking of returning it - it does not feel as comfortable as a flap I have with the classic chain and should leather strips...I am sad because the tote is absolutely stunning...

I love the new chain too! I agree though, it's good to mix it up and have a variety of bags with different chains. I have some flaps with the old chain and some with the new, but I wear the new chain alot more often.

I have both and really can't decide which I like best. As far as looks go I think I like the old chain better for a big flap used for everyday and the new chain is nice on a smaller bag for a night out.

I have both and really can't decide which I like best. As far as looks go I think I like the old chain better for a big flap used for everyday and the new chain is nice on a smaller bag for a night out.

I agree...I don't have anything with the new chain just yet but I do like the way it looks on a smaller bag. I'd be worried about the chain digging into my shoulders on a larger bag since I tend to carry more in my larger purses.

I have to admit, when it first came out I thought it looked a little odd, but now I think it looks great. It doesnt really dig into shoulders because it lays completely flat.