New Céline work bag

Hi everyone! I’ve been a long time reader of the PurseForum and long time lover of Céline, but here’s my first post.

I desperately needed a work bag that fit my laptop and gym gear (I was carrying 2 bags to work every day so I could fit everything and it just got to be too much of a hassle), so I went to Saks and picked up the beautiful Sangle Seau the other day! I was so torn between the Sangle Seau and the small Phantom Cabas, but after trying them both on, I decided I’m much more of a structured bag kinda gal, so I went for the Sangle Seau! I also felt like the medium Phantom Cabas was way too big on me and the small looked weird on me, proportionately (I’m 5’6, for reference). It was too wide and short for me. I also liked how the Sangle Seau maintained its shape, whereas the cabas was more floppy. This is my 4th Céline and I’m so in love with my new bag. It fits my laptop, work stuff, and all my gym stuff, so it was exactly what I was looking for!

So glad I got it before Phoebe’s bags disappeared from stores!

Attachments

• 5F6F0B4A-600B-467A-8C84-B418C5A7646A.jpeg
    5F6F0B4A-600B-467A-8C84-B418C5A7646A.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 2,087
  • 50D95653-577F-4B1A-A5E3-2607A5C4257A.jpeg
    50D95653-577F-4B1A-A5E3-2607A5C4257A.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 2,127
Love it! Looks beautiful.
Hi everyone! I’ve been a long time reader of the PurseForum and long time lover of Céline, but here’s my first post.

I desperately needed a work bag that fit my laptop and gym gear (I was carrying 2 bags to work every day so I could fit everything and it just got to be too much of a hassle), so I went to Saks and picked up the beautiful Sangle Seau the other day! I was so torn between the Sangle Seau and the small Phantom Cabas, but after trying them both on, I decided I’m much more of a structured bag kinda gal, so I went for the Sangle Seau! I also felt like the medium Phantom Cabas was way too big on me and the small looked weird on me, proportionately (I’m 5’6, for reference). It was too wide and short for me. I also liked how the Sangle Seau maintained its shape, whereas the cabas was more floppy. This is my 4th Céline and I’m so in love with my new bag. It fits my laptop, work stuff, and all my gym stuff, so it was exactly what I was looking for!

Hi! Can I ask which size laptop you put in the sangle? Did the small or medium fit your laptop well? thank you

Hi! Can I ask which size laptop you put in the sangle? Did the small or medium fit your laptop well? thank you

I can fit a 13 inch macbook quite perfectly into my medium sangle. The only thing is, you can't close the clasp, but it doesn't bother me too much since most of my valuables are at the very bottom of the bag or in the inside pocket. If someone wanted to steal my lunch, then by all means. :P

Things I'm able to fit:
-my bullet journal
-13 inch macbook
-lunch tupperware
-heeled booties
-gym clothes

Hope that's helpful!

After putting heavy stuff in it for a while, does it loose it’s shape? Can the strap joints take the weight for a 13” laptop, 12.9” ipad and other daily stuff (electronic accessories, make up pouch, wallet, some documents etc)? I’m using Loewe Cushion tote right now as my work bag, but after one year, of heavy lifting, the handle leather is looking worn and it looks like it might eventually break so now I’m looking for a new work bag.