New Braided Pochette Metis launching 9/28/18

LaFlorSagrada

Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone! Has anyone else seen the new LV Braided Pochette Metis? I was in my local store today and the SA let me see the new items that are going to be put out on the floor tomorrow 9/28/18. I haven’t seen this anywhere online yet. Not sure how I feel about the red braided handle (that’s the only color it comes in). I’m afraid it might be overly trendy and make this less of a classic bag.

Attachments

• 7D857369-2D1B-43D5-AE1B-0D5A9B4E901D.jpeg
    7D857369-2D1B-43D5-AE1B-0D5A9B4E901D.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4,083
Hi everyone! Has anyone else seen the new LV Braided Pochette Metis? I was in my local store today and the SA let me see the new items that are going to be put out on the floor tomorrow 9/28/18. I haven’t seen this anywhere online yet. Not sure how I feel about the red braided handle (that’s the only color it comes in). I’m afraid it might be overly trendy and make this less of a classic bag.

It's interesting the strap and side vachetta pieces aren't black like the front tab, or red, to go with the handle. And I don't get the pink hanging charm at all. ~ I have seen some other braided handle pm's on instagram that were of one empreinte type color. I wonder when they are releasing? ~ XOXO

Reactions: shammieq and onlyk
Hi everyone! Has anyone else seen the new LV Braided Pochette Metis? I was in my local store today and the SA let me see the new items that are going to be put out on the floor tomorrow 9/28/18. I haven’t seen this anywhere online yet. Not sure how I feel about the red braided handle (that’s the only color it comes in). I’m afraid it might be overly trendy and make this less of a classic bag. FYI, interior lining is red suede. Charm (removable) is rose leather and long strap is saffron leather, though it looks vachetta in the pic.