New Bottega/Dior plus Red Party Pics :)

^^^hehe yeah, I won those 2 auctions :biggrin: I wish I had just WON them :lol: but at least the money went to a good cause :biggrin: Thanks for the compliment!

As for organizing stuff in the saddle, due to it's shape it is not that easy to fit things in there. I took out the red saddle today and put the dustbag on the bottom of the bag, which eliminated the problem of stuff falling to the bottom, had my paris 50s saddle wallet in there, my keys which include an LV cerises cles and around 5 keys plus a valet key, and 2 cell phones, one is a new one I just got today :biggrin: Other than that, not much else can go inside. Definitely not a bag to carry life around in, but for running errands/going to the movies/shopping its fine!:love:

hehe why all the hate! lol jj :lol: Thanks for all the kind words and compliments people! I am really happy with both bags :biggrin: I just used the Bottega today and it was great! Awesome size and everything, and the inside feels GOOD! Such a great bag, glad I took a chance on it.

I like the pink bv--I think I didn't wear enough pink when I was little, so now I'm catching up as a grown woman :smile: Is the leather really delicate? It's beautiful,:love: but I'm rough on my bags, so I'm afraid I'd break it :embarasse

^^^hehe its not as delicate as it looks. You can tell the leather is QUALITY :biggrin: This is my first BV and I love it so far. I'll probably go get more eventually, I'm waiting for their cruise line.

Help! First Prada. I got this on eBay. Had it authenticated with Carol Diva, but wanted to double check with you all. I trust you ladies more than anyone else. This is my first Prada soo.... :smile: (I am a Louis lady typically)

Here is the info:

Item Name: Prada Gray Leather and Vinyl Purse
Listing number: 321599960938
Seller ID: crossroadnewyork

Think it is legit? Thank you so much in advance!