New Bosphore or Pre-Love Montsouris?

I just calls to LV CS, they said no more bosphore in entire U.S., they stop to produce this bag, its a sign for retired.[emoji20]

This keeps happening to me! I bought one pre-LVoed recently and sold it, had I known, I would've kept it. I also sold my Zippy compact NM and that was discontinued as well. I need to just keep everything just in case. lol

Pre-Loved Montsouris! This is the first time I bought a pre-loved item. I totally believe in buying pre-loved only if the item is no longer on sale in the current Brand Site. I bought both sizes of the Palm Springs (Mini and PM) and returned both. The Mini was way too small and PM looks like a school bag. I wanted something classy and something I didn't have to worry about using as a small baby bag. I just bought two different sizes, all in amazing condition! And the total of both is half the price of the Palm Springs Mini. I'm 5'2, 105lbs for reference. Here are some pics that will help you decide. The PM is tad bit bigger than the Palm Springs Mini, and the MM is comparable to a regular everyday bag 11x10x4.

To be honest, PM will be used for on the go, restaurants etc and MM for longer outside trips. Both hold my baby wipes, two diapers, water bottle for toddler, pacifier, my key cles, hair brush, and i can squeeze in a SLG for PM, but fits no problem for MM. MM even fits my LV cosmetic pouch.
I bought the GM recently for flights (my keepall 45 can't seem to fit under the seat anymore ever since the airlines shrunk the seats) now u have me looking for a pm as it's soooo cute. I don't think I have seen many PM preloved being sold. Can the pm fit and iPad Air 2?

I recently got a pre loved bosphore from AFF and I love it! I use it for work,shopping and I`m taking it on a 2 months trip to Asia with me. I love the secret pocket on the back where you can put the important stuff like passport and wallet. It's also very easy to access especially when it's slung over your right shoulder. Overall very happy with my purchase :love:

Hi everyone, since LV don't take anymore reservation order, I decided to go for a pre-loved Bosphore, after a long search I finally found a reasonable price with a good conditions bag. It should be delivery in a week, I will post more pictures afterward.
View attachment 3610489

Thanks for all your help!