New Boheme bag

I just got the grey from Miami Bal Harbour shops last month - I was a walk in , and they had it only in grey or orange at that time, was completely off my radar - if it was the beginning of spring/summer I would of gotten the orange but since it was mid September I decided to go for the grey and as I live in a cold climate. Grey was actually my least favourite Goyard color but somehow on the Boheme it works quite well. I am 5'8 and the shoulder drop fits well and the strap has a decent width so it does not roll off my linebacker shoulders and it is roomy and has a zipper and I think it is well priced for Goyard. I am very pleased with it as it checked off many boxes for me and I find it quite versatile.

I’m going to be near the store finally on Saturday. I just called the main number for inventory and they don’t have any navy or green. I’m so sad!! They do have all black (which I love! and black and brown but I’ve had a hard time buying any black Goyard since they jacked up the black prices to match colors…. Idk!!! They also have burgundy, yellow and white but I don’t love those colors for the boheme. Sigh… what to do….

I’m going to be near the store finally on Saturday. I just called the main number for inventory and they don’t have any navy or green. I’m so sad!! They do have all black (which I love! and black and brown but I’ve had a hard time buying any black Goyard since they jacked up the black prices to match colors…. Idk!!! They also have burgundy, yellow and white but I don’t love those colors for the boheme. Sigh… what to do….
Don't knock the colours in the Boheme until you see in person; as I said in my earlier post ; I would never consider getting grey but I find with the Boheme shape that it is somewhat slouchy and hobo style; the look and colour of the canvas hits different as opposed to the St. Louis bags etc. So you may be surprised how the burgundy or yellow looks ; and the black I can see that being a no brainer since its such a versatile bag. I bet the burgundy would look awesome in the Boheme. Good luck!

Hello is it true that to get the bohemian bag it has to come with the customization? I went to the store in Milan and they said all boheme bags come with customizations (heart, monkey, stripes..)

Hi! I don’t live near any Goyard store (I live in a small country in Europe) so I order through distant acquisition.
I wanted a Bohême in gray but they told me that it is out of stock and the SA kindly offer to let me know once they have them back in stock.
Do any of you have a slight idea of how often do they restock colors? Just to know if I have to wait some weeks or some months… in that case I might choose some other color.
Thanks!

Hi! I don’t live near any Goyard store (I live in a small country in Europe) so I order through distant acquisition.
I wanted a Bohême in gray but they told me that it is out of stock and the SA kindly offer to let me know once they have them back in stock.
Do any of you have a slight idea of how often do they restock colors? Just to know if I have to wait some weeks or some months… in that case I might choose some other color.
Thanks!
I don’t know how often they restock but just wanted to say that you should hold out for the gray…this bag is beautiful in grey. I impulsively purchased it in February when I was in Milan…the SA didn’t have the bag I wanted in green so he showed me the boheme in green and grey. (Grey wasn’t even on my radar because I had a grey St. Louis and sold it thinking I was bored of the color.) I walked out with the grey. Then I went over to MaxMara and bought a grey coat to match it. No regrets!

Reactions: c18027
I don’t know how often they restock but just wanted to say that you should hold out for the gray…this bag is beautiful in grey. I impulsively purchased it in February when I was in Milan…the SA didn’t have the bag I wanted in green so he showed me the boheme in green and grey. (Grey wasn’t even on my radar because I had a grey St. Louis and sold it thinking I was bored of the color.) I walked out with the grey. Then I went over to MaxMara and bought a grey coat to match it. No regrets!
Thanks so much @earthygirl ! I will certainly follow your advice, I hope it does not get too long ☺️

I’m sure gray will be right for me too!