new birkin

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
I saw a new birkin today, I mean it's a Birkin of course, but I've never seen one quite like it, it is beige "canvas", and please excuse my lack of knowledge over the right terminology, I'm just learning all the right words.

So it's part canvas beige, very light beige, and it has dark brown, not chocolate, not congac and not tan, but more like saddle or the fap, handles, but in the center going down the middle is like a wide tripe of about 2 - 3 inches of what looks like embroidery. My SA said it was new, if I had money to burn (not going to Paris and Bordeaux in less than 2 weeks) and if it were just starting summer. It's really a warm weather bag, not a bag to wear in winter becuase of the very light begie canvas but it was a very unique Birkin.

Makes me think I should call my SA and tell to put me down for a red Birkin or a tan Birkin and skip the Jipsey altogether.

I saw a new birkin today, I mean it's a Birkin of course, but I've never seen one quite like it, it is beige "canvas", and please excuse my lack of knowledge over the right terminology, I'm just learning all the right words.

So it's part canvas beige, very light beige, and it has dark brown, not chocolate, not congac and not tan, but more like saddle or the fap, handles, but in the center going down the middle is like a wide tripe of about 2 - 3 inches of what looks like embroidery. My SA said it was new, if I had money to burn (not going to Paris and Bordeaux in less than 2 weeks) and if it were just starting summer. It's really a warm weather bag, not a bag to wear in winter becuase of the very light begie canvas but it was a very unique Birkin.

Makes me think I should call my SA and tell to put me down for a red Birkin or a tan Birkin and skip the Jipsey altogether.

I think this is a wise decision. :tup: