New beauty came in meet Abby

That bag has it GOIN ON!! Detail, after detai, after detail! That white contrast stitching is impeccable! Every stitch is perfect! Unbelievable! I love seeing those hand stitched bags! Absolutely stunning! Look at the cool new lining inside! WOW! Never saw that one before. Must be something new they just came out with. Congrats, Smiley! You are one stylin lady!

Last edited:
My walnut Abby came in today ... She is quite a beauty and has a lot of detail and personality ... She is definitely different than my Riley family ... Here she is meet Abby View attachment 3165708View attachment 3165709View attachment 3165710View attachment 3165705View attachment 3165706View attachment 3165711View attachment 3165712View attachment 3165713View attachment 3165714View attachment 3165715
To me that contrast stitching just makes it look more like a designer bag. Most of your best designs have beautiful, even contrast stitching. Coach was famous for this years ago. Love seeing it still being used. They never use it on saffiano leather I have noticed. Only on the soft leather. Is probably easier to hand stitch because it is not so hard. . I doubt the saffiano bags are hand made like the leather bags are. Would be interesting to find out. I have a feeling they are punched out on a press in mass production, where the leather bags are hand made. I often wondered why the soft leather bags are way more costly than the saffiano bags? This might be why, because they are hand made?? With extra detailing like this? Just gorgeous!

Last edited:
This is lovely! feet, outside pocket... soft leather.. total package here. Maybe more colors will come out? a bag i may consider in future as i would like a satchel with more space, outside pocket etc...

Enjoy!!

I really like this bag, I saw the messenger version in Macys and thought it was really cute. I was tempted but I knew I did not need a new messenger (like I need a new bag at all!) as I use them less often. I did not see this version though, it is lovely!