New BE & D Handbag.

1. What do you think of this new tote by BE & D tote handbag?

[​IMG]

2. I think it's cute, a little more understated than their past lines.

3. I agree with SwankyMama - definitely more understated than their other bags.

4. I like it...A LOT! :biggrin:

5. that's a good tote. i really like be&d, but they are out of my price range.

6. I just found out about this line about two months ago. I am looking for a great tote. Is there another website with their older lines?

7. I think it's way cool!

8. I believe Be & D have been around for a 2 years or so. You can see some of their bags at their website: BeandD.com

I have a Garbo and love it! It's a bit gawdy/tacky for some (well, most :shame: ), but I love the bag. :biggrin: The leather is incredible!!!!

9. Thanks for the information! The garbo clutch is amazing.

10. It's BIG! I love the clutch that they did a while back, but I think it might be time to lose the studs.

11. I like it a lot. Their leather is incredibly thick, soft and supple, but their bags are pricey...

12. I have 2 of their crawford totes and love them. Leather is soft and buttery. I'll admit I like the studs on the handle, but don't like them all over the some of their bags. I know the tote you are talking and it looks like a Western take if you ask me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice