New bags on be site!!

What do you all think of a Rock Me in the Bone thick Matte? I wish I could have had it for summer.

I think it would be gorgeous! How about a purple or blue lining? i actually think it would work for winter too with darker-colored clothing or layered neutral colors...pretty versatile.

Of course, take my fasion advice with a grain of salt. You're looking at a woman who gets most of her goods from Target and Old Navy! Although, I will say that I've been known to pick out a kickin' suit or two...:P

Dang! I want the Rock Me Midi in dark purple matte. Will my Hold Me bespoke buddies kill me if I jump ship? I had no idea a new style was coming! I love it! DANG!

ETA: LL, port in the rock me would be incredible! I thought the same thing but want dpm more!

I want something bright! Or deep. Or colorful. I'm trying to branch out from dark neutrals. I am really taken by the rock me....I have to admit, I am not a fan of zippers (I know I am probably in the minority here) and was contemplating asking for a WTM or TME midi with no zippers at all. This is the perfect solution, without having to forgo external access to a pocket. I am super thrilled. The BE team has exceeded themselves!

Count me in on the Rock Me love. So amazing. I think I know what my next purchase will be. I also hope the website will be updated with some new accessories.

ETA: Dark purple matte or port? Ooohhhh . . . I am very interested.

^ That reminds me of the Charm Me. It is cute and could be a regular bag as well in the midi size. I hate the name though. I'm seeing a trend. I have not liked any of the new bag names recently, starting w/ the Surprise Me.

I love the chain detail on the RM Midi, but I don't see it on the Rock Me? I too love the non-zipper exterior pocket. I wonder if it's got a magnet?

I'm in love with Port. Port. Port.Port.Port.

I love the chain detail on the RM Midi, but I don't see it on the Rock Me? I too love the non-zipper exterior pocket. I wonder if it's got a magnet?

I'm in love with Port. Port. Port.Port.Port.

Here's a quote from Jackie's review: (bold added by me)
And I had to agree with him, it was hard. This bag is super stylish but oh so comfortable, rock-chick and smart business-woman all in one. It has a stitched detail down the panels but it’s still subtle and you’d almost miss its special tags if you weren’t looking hard enough. I like the fact that the midi has a chain to attach the tags and the large has a snap hook.

The entire review is found here: http://www.belenechandia.com/asp/info.asp?intUrlId=14

I like the chain better too!