New Bags in Grey are killing me!

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
So I couldn't sleep last night. And I'm telling you it's all these bags in grey that has me stressing on what to get and not get. Lol.
I saw the Kingston bags on QVC are now on clearance - $299. Then we saw the Chelsea Flo bag in grey. Ugh. Now last night I found the Stanwich in grey! And my new love style - the Bristol in grey. Even the Clayton looks gorgeous. I'm so confused. And with the show tonight - I'm biting my nails. Going to try to see what Macy's has in person so I can look to help decide what I "need" to have. Meanwhile, I just got a random briefcase tote from eBay. No name known. But cute. Smaller than expected. I'll post later.

Here are some grey pics I've been staring at.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408447708.480578.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408447727.003661.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408447734.575940.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408447747.423495.jpg

So I couldn't sleep last night. And I'm telling you it's all these bags in grey that has me stressing on what to get and not get. Lol.
I saw the Kingston bags on QVC are now on clearance - $299. Then we saw the Chelsea Flo bag in grey. Ugh. Now last night I found the Stanwich in grey! And my new love style - the Bristol in grey. Even the Clayton looks gorgeous. I'm so confused. And with the show tonight - I'm biting my nails. Going to try to see what Macy's has in person so I can look to help decide what I "need" to have. Meanwhile, I just got a random briefcase tote from eBay. No name known. But cute. Smaller than expected. I'll post later.

View attachment 2723650View attachment 2723651View attachment 2723652View attachment 2723653

ALL gorgeous! I will definitely be getting a grey too... but it's so hard to choose a style lol which do you think you'll get?? If you had to pick NOW...??

ALL gorgeous! I will definitely be getting a grey too... but it's so hard to choose a style lol which do you think you'll get?? If you had to pick NOW...??

I don't know!!! I keep changing my mind. It started with Kingston. Then I swore if they did a large Flo Satchel in grey I'd do that. But Chelsea Flo looks scrumptious. And I really rocked the hell out of my Pebbled Dome Satchel this summer so the grey Bristol appeals to me. But the Stanwich! I need to see in person. But I've wanted one in my collection. So far, I'm thinking I should get a style I don't have and not have a fourth Flo Satchel. Lol. So the debate is strong between Chelsea and Stanwich. But the Kingston is in the lead on price! I don't think I answered the question. Super confused!! And the small Flo appeals to me too!! Which QVC has. Ugh!! :sad:

I don't know!!! I keep changing my mind. It started with Kingston. Then I swore if they did a large Flo Satchel in grey I'd do that. But Chelsea Flo looks scrumptious. And I really rocked the hell out of my Pebbled Dome Satchel this summer so the grey Bristol appeals to me. But the Stanwich! I need to see in person. But I've wanted one in my collection. So far, I'm thinking I should get a style I don't have and not have a fourth Flo Satchel. Lol. So the debate is strong between Chelsea and Stanwich. But the Kingston is in the lead on price! I don't think I answered the question. Super confused!! And the small Flo appeals to me too!! Which QVC has. Ugh!! :sad:

Lol! I know exactly how you feel! I'm thinking about the small Flo too (I only have a lavender mini flo) hit the mall today, see if you can get your hands on any to try on lol

View attachment 2723650View attachment 2723651View attachment 2723652View attachment 2723653

This would be tough for me too. Of course I have a new found appreciation for the Kingston as it is such an easy bag to carry. Them again I'm more of a shoulder bag girl. I love the Chelsea too. The Bristol is so fun and easy too. Trying them
on is key I think. Good luck. :smile:

So I stopped by at Macy's. They didn't have any of the new grey colors. Just one of the Sambas. But I did realize that I really like the Bristol. It's a touch bigger than my Aqua Pebbled Dome Satchel, so I like that. And would love a fall bag in that style. So that's in the lead so far. But not on QVC yet. That I've seen. But I always have a soft spot for the Flo Satchels. The saga continues. Lol.